The Student Room Group

Anybody else get stage fright when they use a urinal?

I don't know why but when am at a urinal and there is someone using the urinal next to me or it is busy- I can't go no matter hoe desperate I am. I end up just standing there for 5 mins doing nothing while many people come and go next tome.

The thing is I don't even care if it is busy yet this still happens.
That's why you use the toilet :wink:
Reply 2
That you guys pee so close together without privacy sounds gay as ****.
Reply 3
Original post by Placeboo123
That's why you use the toilet :wink:

I get stage fright in there as well lol.
Yeah, I become terrified at the thought of my penis not being as big as the guys near me.
Reply 5
Original post by lent6
I don't know why but when am at a urinal and there is someone using the urinal next to me or it is busy- I can't go no matter hoe desperate I am. I end up just standing there for 5 mins doing nothing while many people come and go next tome.

The thing is I don't even care if it is busy yet this still happens.

YES. I have the identical problem. I can be absolutely desperate, then when I stand at a urinal in a pub or whatever, with other people around, I just can't go. As soon as I step into a cubicle though I can go easily... Must be psychological
Original post by Groot

A female equivalent would be very strange.
Original post by c.t.14
YES. I have the identical problem. I can be absolutely desperate, then when I stand at a urinal in a pub or whatever, with other people around, I just can't go. As soon as I step into a cubicle though I can go easily... Must be psychological

Good to know I'm not alone with this.
I used to be fine when younger though
Reply 8
Original post by Groot

Even worse when you can sense the guy next to you is looking at your penis.
Reply 9
Original post by lent6
Even worse when you can sense the guy next to you is looking at your penis.

You might as well stare back and compare then.
I can almost never go at a urinal if there's someone else there. I always try to use the toilet if I can.
Reply 11
Original post by Groot
You might as well stare back and compare then.

Not if he's over 40 :nope:
Yeah it's really weird. When I'm at the pub sometimes that happens, like you've been dying to go yet can't do it. However when it's quieter and after I've had a few beers if I use the corner urinal I can go. Strange and definitely psychological lol
Original post by Groot

It's not gay if they don't touch!

... or so I was told.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by addylad
It's not gay if they don't touch!

... or so I was told.

You've got to go for the quick shuffle and grab.
Original post by Manitude
I can almost never go at a urinal if there's someone else there. I always try to use the toilet if I can.

Hate urinals, always go to the cubicle. It's worse when at the urinals and there is exactly one free space between each person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes I have a little internal dialogue to myself. "cmon you've probably shagged more girls than these other blokes, and your ancestors fought in ww2 which is a much bigger ordeal than trying to piss in a trough urinal while other guys are queing behind you".

These ones are the worst:

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 17
Have you tried getting down from the urinal and facing it to take a piss instead?
I'm a girl and I still get stage fright when there's someone in the cubicle next to mine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending