The Student Room Group

Boys: what fun games do you play at the urinal with your mates?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by i.am.lost
This is why I always, always use the cubicle.

I thought I was the only one. I don't think I've used a urinal since I was a kid.
Reply 41
Ewwwwwwk, thank fick I am female, playing swords with your mates like wtf ewww.
Reply 42
You could always play a game of Piss Stack.

How many gents can sit on each other's lap, and piss successfully into the toilet bowl through the legs below. You lose points for pissing on legs.

I've never played this game, nor can I confirm it's authenticity.
Reply 43
disgusting
Reply 44
Original post by A5ko
You could always play a game of Piss Stack.

How many gents can sit on each other's lap, and piss successfully into the toilet bowl through the legs below. You lose points for pissing on legs.

I've never played this game, nor can I confirm it's authenticity.

:rofl2:
Reply 45
Original post by Foo.mp3
Tetris, mostly :u:

sounds like more of a cubicle game
I feel so sorry for the cleaners doing the male toilets
Original post by white boy
have you ever pissed into the same urinal?

have you every stood next to eachother and pissed into eachother's urinal?

...none....:confused:

Interacting with other people in that situation is pretty awkward and strange...
Reply 48
Original post by white boy
have you ever pissed into the same urinal?

have you every stood next to eachother and pissed into eachother's urinal?

well it depends on the urinal.

the ones that are just like a straight wall. we used to push eachother into.

we also used to see who could piss higher

the occasional piss war has also broken out. this is usually started by one of us being at the urinal and then just swiping the piss stream across the rivals shin and going back. the idea of this is to do it so swiftly they don't notice. but of course it usually becomes tit for tat and once escalated to literally two of my mates pissing directly into eachother as they back away trying to shield with one hand.

there is another thing we do to members of the public that we call the illuminati.

this involves someone being in the middle. you and your friend on opposite sides stopping mid flow then changing places and continuing.
I never trust urinals :hmmm:
in year 2 we used to see who could piss as high up the wall as possible, I won but the teachers pet grass and I almost **** myself when the teacher told me off 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by Tommy1499
in year 2 we used to see who could piss as high up the wall as possible, I won but the teachers pet grass and I almost **** myself when the teacher told me off

Posted from TSR Mobile

this is the funniest thing i've ever read

Quick Reply

Latest