The Student Room Group

GAP year applicant with no offers/responses from UNI yet,am the only one???

Yeah so feel free to input...
Original post by tsg100
Yeah so feel free to input...

Me neither, but I'm not a gap year applicant---my situation is rather more complicated.
You definitely won't be the only one so don't worry. I got one from Sheffield for law a week after sending mine off, though am still waiting for all my other choices
Reply 3
Original post by Schmeckel
Me neither, but I'm not a gap year applicant---my situation is rather more complicated.

oh i see ,hope you hear something soon ,thanks for the reassurance,may i ask what you applied for???
Reply 4
Original post by neal95
You definitely won't be the only one so don't worry. I got one from Sheffield for law a week after sending mine off, though am still waiting for all my other choices

Yeah i figured lool gap year applicants tend to hear later,nearly end of December and im just getting a bit apprehensive lool ,working in retail is draining the life out of me,thanks for the reassurance :smile:

thats quick,law at Sheffield well done
Tell me about it I'm on gap year aswell and the same rubbish everyday is tiring , just want September tbh lol. And thanks I was surprised too as I had no predicted grades
Reply 6
Original post by neal95
Tell me about it I'm on gap year aswell and the same rubbish everyday is tiring , just want September tbh lol. And thanks I was surprised too as I had no predicted grades

hey don't look a gift horse in the mouth i say lol,yeah honestly can't wait,any travel plans??
Oooh Sheffield 's really good for law!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tsg100
hey don't look a gift horse in the mouth i say lol,yeah honestly can't wait,any travel plans??

Haha! Just the family holiday planned for summer ATM mate hbu? Would love to go but haven't got the funds! Yourself?
Original post by fudgecake22
Oooh Sheffield 's really good for law!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah so I've heard, planning to go to an applicant day soon :smile: got the Lnat on the 13th of jan so hopefully Birmingham will give me an offer as ideally I would love that to be my firm
Original post by neal95
Yeah so I've heard, planning to go to an applicant day soon :smile: got the Lnat on the 13th of jan so hopefully Birmingham will give me an offer as ideally I would love that to be my firm

That's good!! What subjects are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by neal95

Neal do you have any Summer plans for your gap year?
Original post by AmeriCamp
Neal do you have any Summer plans for your gap year?

Apart from a short holiday with some family nope!
Original post by neal95
Apart from a short holiday with some family nope!

Why don't you make the most of your gap year?

We'd love you of course to come do AmeriCamp, but there's also Camp Canada and South Africa Volunteers. x
Reply 14
Original post by neal95
Haha! Just the family holiday planned for summer ATM mate hbu? Would love to go but haven't got the funds! Yourself?

that's great dude,yeah im planing to travel to japan with another mate but nothing is set in stone soo we will see how that goes,funding is a bit tricky.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AmeriCamp
Why don't you make the most of your gap year?

We'd love you of course to come do AmeriCamp, but there's also Camp Canada and South Africa Volunteers. x

How much do they cost??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fudgecake22
How much do they cost??

Posted from TSR Mobile

It varies from program to program x
Original post by tsg100
oh i see ,hope you hear something soon ,thanks for the reassurance,may i ask what you applied for???

Law, at Durham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, UCL, and LSE.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending