The Student Room Group

Where did you meet your current partner?

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE="The_Blade;52512367"]
Original post by Sophi12

Give the man a medal :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok?
Why ask if you're just gonna make sarcastic comments?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Sophi12;52512471"]
Original post by The_Blade

Ok?
Why ask if you're just gonna make sarcastic comments?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know why your sarcasm meter is fluctuating

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dr Pesto
Siamese twins?

Loool would that still count as masturbation or is it incest?
Chatroulette
My universities fetish society #noshame

I propositioned her over fb, now we're play partners.
Original post by edminzodo
is ncs as good as people say?

posted from tsr mobile

absolutely incredible :biggrin:
He was working, I was twerkin'. JK.

It was at this ceremony thing, I was doing a few speeches that day and he was trying to get people to go to this other event that was linked to the one we were at. We only really talked near the end of the event, he had this book out. We talked about this book and then Russia (as you do). Never got his number sososad. But then a month later, a few days after my birthday I found him on Tinder (shh don't judge me. I turned 18, I was persuaded ~but I'm glad I did now) I wasn't expecting to find him but alas fate had decided he would be stuck with me whether he liked it or not.
At birth ... she's always been at hand.
On here :smile: happiest day of my life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Illegal Algebra
On here :smile: happiest day of my life

Posted from TSR Mobile

really how did that end up happening ?
Original post by hman1994
really how did that end up happening ?

She was feeling low and posted a thread on here. I felt exactly the same way as she did and I was compelled to reply to her thread, it was nice to know that there was someone out there, a human being with who shares the same feelings that I was experiencing. She was a complete stranger to me, we were not aware of each other's existence. Just two souls in pain. She wanted to reach out, and so did I. We fell in love and got to know each other, now we're best friends. We share an unbreakable bond, a feeling of mutual love and attachment. I'm extremely lucky to have her in my life, I've always been amazed by the way in which we met. Our paths crossed in such a sad way, but it was meant to happen, we were meant to find each other and fall in love. All I want to do is take care of her and make her happy, she deserves that. She's been through a lot, suffered a significant loss, experienced so much pain and hardship... I want to make her happy again, that's what I want to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by battycatlady
My universities fetish society #noshame

I propositioned her over fb, now we're play partners.

Sex byddies

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fudgecake22
Was it a weird place/holiday/school ? Etc etc

We went to the same primary school so we were probably in the same classes from reception onwards but I don't remember seeing him until year 7.
Comic con :lol:
Reply 74
At rally for Richard Wollf on a talk on mondragon cooperatives.
At a hostel pub crawl during a backpacking holiday abroad :smile:
Reply 77
He used to date my "best-friend" and we met through her, he broke up with her and said hi through good old msn a few months later, we got chatting casually and went out a few times and 3 months later he asked me out.

4 years on and were still going strong, who would have thought? :biggrin:
Original post by fudgecake22

Essentially, but we don't always have sexy times :P sometimes she just beats me with a riding crop (consensually of course :P)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending