The Student Room Group

The 14/15 NBA Season Thread

Scroll to see replies

Totally enjoy Kobe **** things up for the Lakers. Keep shooting them out of games please :adore:
Oh look, the Knicks are losing another game by a pathetic margin. What the hell is up with these guys??
Reply 242
Original post by Malevolent
Totally enjoy Kobe **** things up for the Lakers. Keep shooting them out of games please :adore:

You just love hating on the man don't you. Damn, just enjoy one of the best players to ball whilst you still can. Like the lakers were going to be anything else other the scrub. GOATBE keeps defying father time.

Left Houston so easily...
Original post by 419
You just love hating on the man don't you. Damn, just enjoy one of the best players to ball whilst you still can. Like the lakers were going to be anything else other the scrub. GOATBE keeps defying father time.

Left Houston so easily...

You can't be serious with GOATBE

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 244
Original post by TH3-FL45H
You can't be serious with GOATBE

Posted from TSR Mobile

I only do serious when it comes to GOATBE.

Watch him drop 93 going for 39/46 tonight.

Just in case though, I don't literally mean he's the greatest by GOATBE. I did say in the preceding sentence that he is 'one of the best player of all time'. ONE OF. So don't take it too literal.

Just funny that male won't stop hating on Kobe- he only seems to post about him. Really wish everyone will ignore the lakers like Cs or bucks. We should all he talking about the splash brothers or the griz but they're not controversial and people rather keep talking about a scrubby D league team. I can't get away from it anywhere I go. It's boring and annoying
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 419
I only do serious when it comes to GOATBE.

I heard that Kobe's 08 MVP season stats were similar to Jordan's 85 rookie season

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 246
I heard that Kobe's 08 MVP season stats were similar to Jordan's 85 rookie season

Posted from TSR Mobile

That you Reggie?

see ninja edit.
Original post by 419
That you Reggie?

see ninja edit.

Who's Reggie?

I'm guessing you're a Lakers fan then :lol: We're going to thrash you today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 248
Who's Reggie?

I'm guessing you're a Lakers fan then :lol: We're going to thrash you today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reggie Miller. Said MJ at his worse is 10x the player GOATBE is at his best is. Nah, not a Lala fan, hell no. Don't really support any team but I do love me some splash brothers so yeah I want them to thrash the lakers.
Reply 249
Original post by 419
Reggie Miller. Said MJ at his worse is 10x the player GOATBE is at his best is. Nah, not a Lala fan, hell no. Don't really support any team but I do love me some splash brothers so yeah I want them to thrash the lakers.

Obviously hyperbole though? No ones that much better than the black mamba

Posted from TSR Mobile
Josh Smith :lol:

I'm athletic, so I'll shoot fall away jumpers near the three point line and get waived by the Pistons. He might do well at the Rockets actually, a 3rd option possibly. Can't see them getting out of the West though.

Jennings is even worse!! Lets get a nice back-door cut pass to lay it in uncontested, but dribble away and take a jumpshot and miss :giggle:
Ripcity and Rockets to the west finals
Bulls and Raptors for east

Raptors for the championship :biggrin:

All the teams I like
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 252
Damn, dem 08 redeem team were sure fun to watch.
How can you be catching someone's layup like damn....... .....icecube.gif
Wayne's eurostepping on dem europeans :GOAT:

GvdpgXvw_mE
I reckon Smith's gonna wreck the Rockets chemistry. He did good coming off the bench in his 1st game against the Grizzlies, but there were already signs of terrible shot selection- a 3 point air ball here and a midrange brick near the arc there. Everybodies been saying he can just focus on his defense, cos Harden and Howard have got the offense handled, but we all know Smith isn't gonna settle for 3rd fiddle
Trying to get into NBA. I don't really watch it too much but I always had an affinity to the sport.
Original post by jam277
Trying to get into NBA. I don't really watch it too much but I always had an affinity to the sport.

Welcome haha, breaking away from football that's the way to go!
Original post by Malevolent
Welcome haha, breaking away from football that's the way to go!

Basically got NBA 2k15 and want to learn more about the sport lol.
Original post by jam277
Basically got NBA 2k15 and want to learn more about the sport lol.

Pretty much the standard way to go about learning it :lol: Welcome to basketball! Do you a team you like at this stage? :smile:
Original post by IDukem
Pretty much the standard way to go about learning it :lol: Welcome to basketball! Do you a team you like at this stage? :smile:

Na not really. I have favourite players I guess. Was never really the biggest fan of Kobe but I like Lebron, Dwayne Wade and back in the day Michael Jordan.
Original post by jam277
Na not really. I have favourite players I guess. Was never really the biggest fan of Kobe but I like Lebron, Dwayne Wade and back in the day Michael Jordan.

Have you thought about having (a) favourite team(s)?
Basketball is unique in a sense that it's a team sport, but a superstar can literally take over a game which is why there's more emphasis on favourite players.

Quick Reply

Latest