The Student Room Group

When people say they're going for a 'drink'..

Scroll to see replies

Usually either Malibu and diet coke or vodka and lemonade although I have a friend who keeps trying to get me into jaeger bombs (I'm personally not keen) so I wind up drinking them fairly regularly too.
Original post by Domk096
Im from Shropshire, just north of Shrewsbury, and those ciders are pretty much the only to be found in pubs and bars. I quite like Somersby Cider however it is nigh-on impossible to find in bars and pubs only usually in large supermarkets.

The only place I've ever seen Somersby on draught was in a bar in Portugal :biggrin:
Reply 42
Original post by Guitarded
The only place I've ever seen Somersby on draught was in a bar in Portugal :biggrin:

Rather odd place to find somersby on draught can't imagine the Portuguese being massive fans of it.
Original post by Rainbow Student
I'm not a big fan of alcohol tbh, but when I fancy drinks, I have bitchpop in small quantities. :laugh:

Last night I had about a dozen shots of raspberry Sourz and felt merry and went to bed. :colondollar:

Spoiler

The only drinks I will drink are WKD Blue, VK Blue, blue Caribbean Twist, raspberry Sourz, Koppaberg Strawberry and Lime and the red Cactus Jack's. XD Don't judge me or my manliness OK. :') Like I even care. :rolleyes: Who needs alcohol to have fun?

Drunken Jenga was fun though. :thumbsup: I had a good sleep last night. :wink:

That's what I have to say on that! :smile:

EDIT: I do also remember trying a mixture called a Fat Frog which was WKD Blue, Bacardi Breezer Orange and Smirnoff together (which sounds terrible but it was bright green and super nice). Oh and Sex On The Beach is nice too, which is all kinds of mixed spirits but I didn't have much. :')

So I've tried a good few of drinks but they're not that important tbh.

No wonder you don't like alcohol if you only drink that revolting filth. Its like saying you don't like food because all you've tried is cold ginsters pasties.
Original post by cole-slaw
No wonder you don't like alcohol if you only drink that revolting filth. Its like saying you don't like food because all you've tried is cold ginsters pasties.

Well no it's not like that really is it. :rolleyes: I've tried lots and lots of different alcohols, from beers to ciders to spirits and I just find most alcohols too strong, so I just drink bitchpop. :lol: I didn't say I didn't like alcohol, I just said I'm not a fan of it or a big drinker. Now go re-read my post. :rolleyes:
I think this is a positive thing: liking weaker alcohol, or indeed drinking it a little less often, is a good thing - and good for you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My favourite drink and usual drink is double Morgans and Coke, but when I'm out I'll drink a bit of everything (which you shouldn't, don't mix drinks). Flavoured beers and ciders, vodka/cokes, White Russians, other cocktails, etc.
Original post by Anonymous
I've never drunk due to where I grew up. Everyone at work always talks about drinking and such. I feel like a loser not knowing much about the drinking scene.

So tell me, what are YOUR favourite drinks to have on a night out?

Night out any spirit with mixer. Going to the pub or having a drink at home or something chilled like that just a pint of Cider/Beer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending