The Student Room Group

[Girls] The Perfect Height For Guys?

Scroll to see replies

I'd be happy with anyone taller than me, even if that's only an inch. Though I wouldn't rule out someone slightly smaller as you never know what can happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not a girl, but I do know a lot about male beauty. I'd say that six foot is the ideal height for a guy- it's quite tall, but not too tall.
Original post by OU Student
5ft 7. Any taller and it's going to hurt looking up and talking to you. :frown: :redface:

Just carry round one of these

Original post by Schrödingers Cat
So that rumor about tall guys having big penises is bull?

I think it has been proven there is no correlation.

But shush, I benefit form this myth :ninja:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I think it has been proven there is no correlation.

But shush, I benefit form this myth :ninja:

That's what the guy with the small penis would say!! :wink:
Original post by tomtjl

"I used to get really down about my height, but then I thought '**** that, I'm Harry Potter'".

:lol:

I used to get really down that I'm not famous. But then I thought **** that! I'm 6ft 3 :biggrin:

Original post by Lewierhodes
That's what the guy with the small penis would say!!

:hmmm:

I do have a big nose :sexface:
(edited 9 years ago)

Sweet you're in the tall and big nose gang *high five*
5'10"+ is preferable, since I'm 5'11". :thumbsup:
Like 5/6 inches taller than the girl. Im 5"2 and my boyfriend is 6"2, i have yo admit the height difference was a little overwhelming at first haha
Original post by AnharM
Lol black girls are the worst at it. They have to make Twitter pages like "Beautiful Black Women" or say "Black Is Beautiful" because they want every man to find them attractive. It's actually quite embarrassing. And I know these Twitter pages because I find black women very attractive, but the level some people go to, some black girls on twitter will go on and on about how hot black women are, they'll keep retweeting various beauty pages, it's way too forced. I didn't pick up on this from one girl btw, I picked up on it by seeing various black girls on Twitter and they're all the same.

Obviously women are going to react worst to their physical appearance being bashed constantly. A woman's value in this society is our looks!

We don't want every man to like us. Those pages are to increase the self-esteem of insecure black girls and to make people aware that we don't all look like society's idea of how black women appear.

I go on twitter occasionally and I know what you mean. I don't feel like men should find us attractive but those black girls on twitter seen forced due to anger. Black men on twitter go out of their way to uplift non-black women and talk about how they hate dark skin, braids etc. Aren't your own men meant to be more supportive? No other race bashes their women so much... so why do black guys.

Also, those pages about beautiful black women are funny. They are creating problems! Most of the black women have european features, curly hair and light skin... most of us don't look that way! There are beautiful dark skin black women. I also hate how they try and claim mixed girls as black.

What race are you?
ITT:

I used to get really down that I'm not famous. But then I thought **** that! I'm 6ft 3 :biggrin:

I'm not famous or tall :frown:.
Reply 112
Original post by tomtjl

but you still have hands and feet consider yourself lucky :rolleyes:
Original post by ubi1
but you still have hands and feet consider yourself lucky :rolleyes:

Retaining my hands and feet isn't really something to consider myself lucky for, considering most people also have their hands and feet :rolleyes:.
They would probably prefer guys who are 5'11-6'3/6'4. 6'5 or more would be too tall for most girls.
Original post by tomtjl

poor manlet
6'1"-6'3" seems to be the preferred although ironically, that's the height of male models :colonhash:
Original post by xoflower
Obviously women are going to react worst to their physical appearance being bashed constantly. A woman's value in this society is our looks!

We don't want every man to like us. Those pages are to increase the self-esteem of insecure black girls and to make people aware that we don't all look like society's idea of how black women appear.

I go on twitter occasionally and I know what you mean. I don't feel like men should find us attractive but those black girls on twitter seen forced due to anger. Black men on twitter go out of their way to uplift non-black women and talk about how they hate dark skin, braids etc. Aren't your own men meant to be more supportive? No other race bashes their women so much... so why do black guys.

Also, those pages about beautiful black women are funny. They are creating problems! Most of the black women have european features, curly hair and light skin... most of us don't look that way! There are beautiful dark skin black women. I also hate how they try and claim mixed girls as black.

What race are you?

From what I've seen, the black guys I follow on Twitter like (attractive) black girls, whether she's dark skin or light skin. Yeah, there's a few black guys out there who don't like black girls, but there's a lot who do.

Whether it's for awareness or for insecurity, these Twitter pages seem desperate. There's attractive people in all races. People put South Asian guys down the most, from what I've seen, but you don't see us crying about it. We just get on with it.

I'm South Asian, Bengali.
Original post by AnharM
From what I've seen, the black guys I follow on Twitter like (attractive) black girls, whether she's dark skin or light skin. Yeah, there's a few black guys out there who don't like black girls, but there's a lot who do.

Whether it's for awareness or for insecurity, these Twitter pages seem desperate. There's attractive people in all races. People put South Asian guys down the most, from what I've seen, but you don't see us crying about it. We just get on with it.

I'm South Asian, Bengali.

You have to admit though that the majority of young black men are more into non-black girls. Hm, well on twitter I always notice young black guys bashing black girls but yeah there are a few that like us.

I've seen a page dedicated to attractive Asians. There are loads for ethnic minorities, its just for a self-esteem boost.

I agree that people bash South Asian guys, which is wrong but its a gender issue. Women's value is looks... men not so much, so maybe thats why South Asian guys don't complain as much?
Original post by xoflower
You have to admit though that the majority of young black men are more into non-black girls. Hm, well on twitter I always notice young black guys bashing black girls but yeah there are a few that like us.

I've seen a page dedicated to attractive Asians. There are loads for ethnic minorities, its just for a self-esteem boost.

I agree that people bash South Asian guys, which is wrong but its a gender issue. Women's value is looks... men not so much, so maybe thats why South Asian guys don't complain as much?

See you notice them because you probably go looking out for them. I'll say the majority of black guys I follow, like black girls and will end up marrying them. You don't look at the regular couples in the average day-to-day life. Black couples are everywhere, especially in London.

People made these pages, but from what I've seen, and I follow quite a few Asian people as well, they don't keep retweeting and hashtagging "#SouthAsiansAreBeautiful" etc. We don't try to beg it and make society change their perception towards us. If they find us unattractive, so be it.

People bashing South Asian guys is not a gender issue at all. I honestly don't understand white and black girls, I see some very attractive girls go for an unattractive black guy (let's assume he's dark skin, because the average dark skin black guy is unattractive in my eyes), but to them, they're attractive. I get that, people have their own preferences. But then I wonder, why on earth would they find South Asian guys unattractive? If it was about skin colour, that would be weird, because we have dark skin, brown skin and light skin, just like black people. A lot of the guys I know are fair as well. Maybe it's because of our hair? Maybe girls like black guys hair a lot more? That's understandable, it's not always easy to manage my hair, and I do like the curly hair that black guys and mixed race guys have. Maybe they won't date us because of the differences in our cultures? This could be it, but they should still find us attractive, excluding our differences in cultures.

Black guys probably feel the same way towards South Asian girls too. I know a few black guys who find South Asian girls very attractive, but they feel they don't have a chance because South Asians find them unattractive, or because South Asian parents are racist, or because of the differences in cultures. But at least they practically have everyone else willing to date them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending