The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Isometrix
I'm just teasing man, following the chat we had that time with SUG on plug. Tbf Andre 3000 is probably amongst the best of all time. Quite underrated.

I hear you, it's just people seem to think I only rate the lesser known artists for the sake of going against the popular opinion, plus I keep saying Kanye and Jay-Z are not as great as people think they are.

Most Hip-Hop fans rightly have Andre in their top 5 so imo he's rated how he should be -- one of the greats.

I reckon if the FF Misc thread lot had heard the first four Outkast albums, they'd rethink when saying MBDTF and MMLP are the greatest albums of whatever.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Phew you're responding to me lol :h:

Aww that sounds lovely hun, did you go with a couple of mates? Was there live music? :smile:
My neighbours have to be the best! They're all mad lol, absolutely wonderful firework display right outside! They're still outside dancing into the night...

just my family this year. So had to keep things civil. Nah just 10 mins of fireworks on the river, nothing too grand. My neighbours have some fireworks going on too haha. Although I hope it stops within the next hour :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
actually dislike eminem, idk what it is about him or his music. Just don't see what everyone else sees i guess.

happy transfer window opening
MBTDF is overrated and is probably Kanye's 3rd worst album, MMLP lol that's classic white boy syndrome.
Yep new year so giving up my troll account. Apologies to all those I've trolled with it, I just cba doing it anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9765
accidentally baited yourself out top lel
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9766
Original post by jam277
MBTDF is overrated and is probably Kanye's 3rd worst album, MMLP lol that's classic white boy syndrome.

The amount of racism in TSR FF to both me and Eminem is unreal
Original post by Isometrix
Yep new year so giving up my troll account. Apologies to all those I've trolled with it, I just cba doing it anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kudos mate. Ku****ing dose. Knew it was a bait troll account but didn't expect you to be the troll. Was too ******** like and made too little posts to not be a dupe.

Original post by Fideo
The amount of racism in TSR FF to both me and Eminem is unreal

Black people can't be racist don't be a ****ing idiot.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9768
Original post by Wilfred Little
All of his music, it's pop music bruh. Safe music that white parents feel OK to put in their brats stockings for Christmas. Never been a trendsetter (musically).

Hmm, you could argue that Jaz o and Jay Z began the fast rap trend, hence the name the originators.
Original post by trrr
Hmm, you could argue that Jaz o and Jay Z began the fast rap trend, hence the name the originators.

Jay-Z took his name, took his style and **** on him when he made it.
Nas > Rakim >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else

Who the **** is Iso's dupe?
Original post by AR_95
I miss Luke's rampaging on this forum

Posted from TSR Mobile

</3

ngl mate, i'm spending less and less time on TSR - i'll probably still be around in future but you'll rarely see me nowadays unless you venture to the liverpool thread :smile:
Anyone here play FIFA 15? Is it me or is defending frigging hard?
Reply 9773
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Nas > Rakim >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else

Who the **** is Iso's dupe?

Paraono!d, he replied to Prod on the wrong account on the previous page
Original post by Fideo
Paraono!d, he replied to Prod on the wrong account on the previous page

Oh ****
Get text from ex saying happy new year and I tell her to delete my number. She said sorry

Victory or nah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Get text from ex saying happy new year and I tell her to delete my number. She said sorry

Victory or nah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Victory

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samir12
Anyone here play FIFA 15? Is it me or is defending frigging hard?

Force him out wide, most goals are coming through central attacks.
David Attenborough is a true GOAT.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Force him out wide, most goals are coming through central attacks.

Clog up the midfield, play 3 DM's and play a CM up top so he tracks back.

Latest