The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just got an invite for an hsbc first year internship interview. Anyone had one of these and know what the format is?
Original post by cupsoftea
Anyone know dates for CS?

23rd March and 13th April
Original post by kingofbanking
Just got an invite for an hsbc first year internship interview. Anyone had one of these and know what the format is?

interview for spring weeK? when did you apply?
Original post by ProjectNr2

Not a spring week. It's the commercial banking summer internship.
Reply 3684
ICAP rejection
Original post by Youk
ICAP rejection

Post or pre-AC?

I had post AC rej
Original post by Youk
ICAP rejection

Was this post AC? If so, what was your AC like?
I got a BAML rejection a few weeks ago, may even have been a month ago, yet today I get an email saying I haven't finished my app! Extremely confused right now...
Original post by President M.E.
23rd March and 13th April

Great thanks.

Do you know if that is for both Operations and IBD divisions, and if so do they assign you to a week or is there an option to pick?
Original post by cupsoftea
Great thanks.

Do you know if that is for both Operations and IBD divisions, and if so do they assign you to a week or is there an option to pick?

I know that's for IBD not sure about operations, and you get to pick, unless they run out of places on one
Original post by ProjectNr2

No the summer internship
Reply 3691
Original post by JackR7821
I got a BAML rejection a few weeks ago, may even have been a month ago, yet today I get an email saying I haven't finished my app! Extremely confused right now...

did you complete the 2nd stage ? after the numerical test
Original post by mco10
did you complete the 2nd stage ? after the numerical test

I did the tests yes
Is there anyone here who's attended one of these internships, from outside of the U.K.? I live in Belgium, and have been checking up on these internships.. Application process takes forever though, and don't have much time currently (exams).

Has anybody from elsewhere in the EU applied and been accepted?
Original post by basmets
Is there anyone here who's attended one of these internships, from outside of the U.K.? I live in Belgium, and have been checking up on these internships.. Application process takes forever though, and don't have much time currently (exams).

You will find that there are plenty of people applying from across Europe. If you do a linkedin search you will find people from places like Stockholm School of Economics, HEC Paris and a dozen others from non business related schools in Europe.
Original post by basmets

I know people who've applied to BAML who are non-European and on the spring week programme.
Original post by basmets

My 2014 BAML SW class had people from America, Africa, and all over Europe. So, yes, to answer your question.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3697
has anyone heard from BAML after the 2nd stage ? application have been 'under review'
Original post by mco10
has anyone heard from BAML after the 2nd stage ? application have been 'under review'

If succesful post-screening you will be invited to an interview with HR via email. Patience, from here on out. Good luck!
Reply 3699
Original post by Anonynous
If succesful post-screening you will be invited to an interview with HR via email. Patience, from here on out. Good luck!

ah right, cheers :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending