The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anyonenobody
What I don't get is that December 19th last year was a huge batch of offers, but this year I didn't gear much, has LSE just been lagging behind this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They sent a batch in 18th December as I have gathered from other offer holders.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by BMich_95
They sent a batch in 18th December as I have gathered from other offer holders.

Hmm yeah but last year it was way more important. Almost all law offers were given out before the holidays according to last year's thread.. And yet I haven't seen many yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm an international and got an offer for govt & history a week ago
Original post by ak2015
When did you send your application, if you don't mind my asking? Good luck!

Hi! I sent in my application on 15th Sept. Thanks and good luck to you too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
This. Econ A-Level is pretty useless when it comes to degree. I did Econ at UCL last year and Maths/FM are much more helpful. People who did Econ (I was one of them) had a head-start for about a week and that was it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's really a relief to hear. Thanks very much and good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ak2015
Yeah I did! I still haven't heard back from them but they should respond by 9 January after they reopen. I think further maths is highly recommended but not required. I think people have gotten offers in the past without further maths if I remember correctly. Good luck!

I got an offer three weeks ago and I don't have further maths, so it isn't really necessary. If your PS is good enough, there's no reason for them not to accept you. Best of luck!
Reply 1966
Hi guys, I applied to LSE for Law. I'm an international student. At first they told me ( in Oct) that they'd get back with my decision in Dec. Now they emailed me to tell me that my application is undergoing further consideration. Is that bad news?
Reply 1967
Original post by air999
Hi guys, I applied to LSE for Law. I'm an international student. At first they told me ( in Oct) that they'd get back with my decision in Dec. Now they emailed me to tell me that my application is undergoing further consideration. Is that bad news?

That's normal news.
Reply 1968
Should you expect to receive a decision at the end of the 8 week period or do you just get another update?
Has anyone heard back for accounting and finance? Dont see many ppl talking about it...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by normandi
Has anyone heard back for accounting and finance? Dont see many ppl talking about it...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope.
Original post by Flamehaze
Nope.

Are you an international applicant and whats ur predicted grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you an international applicant and whats ur predicted grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, A*A*A* for further maths, econs and physics. Plus I already have A* for maths.
Original post by Flamehaze
Yes, A*A*A* for further maths, econs and physics. Plus I already have A* for maths.

Woah, sick grades!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woah, sick grades!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. =) Sick wait, ain't it?
At last, the holidays are over !!!
Hoping for offers to come out soon.
Thought they'd never end :tongue: just a few more weeks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard back from the LSE for their Government and Economics programme?
Original post by Jamie S
Has anyone heard back from the LSE for their Government and Economics programme?

I'm still waiting, but still within 8 weeks time frame- when did you apply?
8 week email is officially over, now I'm just waiting to get the 4 week email saying they need more time haha! Oh LSE..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending