The Student Room Group

Anyone from Ireland here ? ( north or republic )

just seeing if there is any irish people on this forum,
i myself am from dublin and currently studying in ireland

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by hman1994

Hey!

I'm not, yet there are so many users on the site from Ireland. I've given this thread a little bump, so hopefully you can find a few on here :smile:

Thanks!
Well i'm from Northern Ireland. There are a few people from here.
Reply 3

Where do you study?

Am planning to move there one day :smile:
Yeah I'm from NI, I lived in England for a year or two and just moved back here in September. I always thought I'd kinda hate living here again (not that I specifically hate the country or whatever, I was just kinda bored after living here the majority of my life and always seeing the same people I went to school with :tongue:) but I got a new job and made a bunch of new friends and actually it's pretty great craic after all.
I'm from Dublin originally and yourself?

Original post by puddingbot
Yeah I'm from NI, I lived in England for a year or two and just moved back here in September. I always thought I'd kinda hate living here again (not that I specifically hate the country or whatever, I was just kinda bored after living here the majority of my life and always seeing the same people I went to school with :tongue:) but I got a new job and made a bunch of new friends and actually it's pretty great craic after all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I study computing in an IT

Original post by kka25
Where do you study?

Am planning to move there one day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm from NI :hello:
I'm from Northern Ireland. Going to uni in September and hopefully staying in England after that. Bored of this country!
Reply 9
I've lived in Northern ireland almost all my life but I'm from England. It's ultra boring here so I've applied to uni's in England and just one for Ulster in Coleraine.
Hi, I'm from Donegal.:smile:
I live in NI but I'm from England. Gonna be back in England come September though, for uni.
Reply 12
I live in NI and go to uni in Dublin!
Good to see there's a few people from Ireland here
I'm from Northern Ireland too!
My biology teacher is from northern Irland
Original post by DarkMagic
I'm from Northern Ireland too!

what part ?
what part ?

Armagh.
I'm from Dublin originally and yourself?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Belfast :smile: At least there are a fair number of decent restaurants in the city centre now, ha.
Original post by puddingbot
Belfast :smile: At least there are a fair number of decent restaurants in the city centre now, ha.

Have you tried Boojum? I hear its really good but haven't got round to trying it myself yet. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest