The Student Room Group

Does anyone know a UK paid opinion sites

I'm looking to make some money or even earn some gift cards from surveys but can't seem to find a website like this in the UK.
Original post by sam_98
I'm looking to make some money or even earn some gift cards from surveys but can't seem to find a website like this in the UK.

YouGov?
Reply 2
Original post by Chlorophile
YouGov?

It looks good but do you know whether its like a trusted website - so my details wont be nicked?
Original post by sam_98
It looks good but do you know whether its like a trusted website - so my details wont be nicked?

Well YouGov is used by virtually all of the major newspapers and media sources in the UK so I think so.
Reply 4
Well YouGov is used by virtually all of the major newspapers and media sources in the UK so I think so.

Cool Thanx
Reply 5

Have you tried YouGov?

What's it like?
Original post by cdude
Have you tried YouGov?

What's it like?

I got pretty bored of it to be honest. I was expecting to have genuine opinion polls about society and politics but 99% of the surveys it gave me were like "Which of these brands have you heard of?" or "Would you like to try this coffee brand?" so I left.
Reply 7
I got pretty bored of it to be honest. I was expecting to have genuine opinion polls about society and politics but 99% of the surveys it gave me were like "Which of these brands have you heard of?" or "Would you like to try this coffee brand?" so I left.

Yeah, i've signed up to a few survey sites and they were all a negative experience...

Boring questions
Not enough surveys
Very little pay

Do you make any money online ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending