The Student Room Group

[Girls] The Perfect Height For Guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnharM
Height doesn't matter if you have an attractive face btw...

Depends on different people. I know for some weird reason, an attractive face doesn't mean much to me if the guy is not tall. Although, personality certainly does.
I'm nearly 5'3, so preferably at least half an inch taller than me would be good although about 5'7-5'9 is my ideal (makes for easier hugs and stuff :hugs: ), however that is not so say that I wouldn't go for a guy shorter/taller than those values. Height is just an added extra, Personality and Likes/Dislikes/Interests etc. are more important
Original post by xvFIRESTORMvx
I'm nearly 5'3, so preferably at least half an inch taller than me would be good although about 5'7-5'9 is my ideal (makes for easier hugs and stuff :hugs: ), however that is not so say that I wouldn't go for a guy shorter/taller than those values. Height is just an added extra, Personality and Likes/Dislikes/Interests etc. are more important

as long as the girl doesn't have to strain her tippy toes i guess its fine :L
Original post by hman1994
as long as the girl doesn't have to strain her tippy toes i guess its fine :L

I didn't say I wouldn't go for a taller guy, I merely stated my preferred height and if anything, gave a mutual benefit of being a similar height - If I have to stand on my tip-toes to give you a hug, you probably have to bend over to give me a hug too. The guy would probably end up straining his back more than I ever could my toes :s-smilie:
Original post by xvFIRESTORMvx
I didn't say I wouldn't go for a taller guy, I merely stated my preferred height and if anything, gave a mutual benefit of being a similar height - If I have to stand on my tip-toes to give you a hug, you probably have to bend over to give me a hug too. The guy would probably end up straining his back more than I ever could my toes :s-smilie:

that strained back can be a bit of an issue :L thankfully since im only 5"7 that never happens to me
To be honest, I definitely would not cross a guy off because of his height, however my personal preference is around 6ft to 6'2. I'm only 5'1 but I must admit that I feel more secure and protected with a guy over 5'11 or so...I do wish I was a bit taller though! D: x
Original post by StrawberryPips57
To be honest, I definitely would not cross a guy off because of his height, however my personal preference is around 6ft to 6'2. I'm only 5'1 but I must admit that I feel more secure and protected with a guy over 5'11 or so...I do wish I was a bit taller though! D: x

any girl i know whose under 5"5 never says they're small, they just say fun sized
any girl i know whose under 5"5 never says they're small, they just say fun sized

Haha, I guess. I suppose I'm 'fun sized' then :P x
Original post by StrawberryPips57
Haha, I guess. I suppose I'm 'fun sized' then :P x

or vertically challenged :L
6ft5 - 6ft7
but im not that fussed :lol:
Well, judging by the comments here, I'm screwed. I'm just over 5ft8...

I hope it's not such an issue, because I can't exactly change my height.
that strained back can be a bit of an issue :L thankfully since im only 5"7 that never happens to me

I'm a 5"4 girl and guys always complain to me about a strained back

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by simba_n
I'm a 5"4 girl and guys always complain to me about a strained back

Posted from TSR Mobile

first world problems :L
first world problems :L

Exactlyyy haha what am I supposed to do?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by simba_n
Exactlyyy haha what am I supposed to do?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

wear like 3 pairs of socks, thats supposed to make you taller :P
Reply 155
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Well isn't that perfect :colone:

How tall are you? :colone:
AS long as they are taller than me in heels, i don't care!!!
Original post by iama
How tall are you? :colone:

6ft :u:
Reply 158
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
6ft :u:

Ooooh, consider me impressed :colondollar: not bad, not bad at all
Original post by WilJones138
This thread probably already exists but out of curiosity how tall would the perfect guy be in your mind? :awesome: I hear a lot of women mentioning that height is a very important factor when picking guys they like but is this truly the case? :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I think it depends on how tall the girl is. I'm 5'3 so height doesn't really bother me because it's not often for a boy to be smaller than me. I guess when you see a couple it always seems to look a bit better if the boy is taller than the girl. I'd say tall girls find it more important for boys to be taller than them because there's less chance for them. For example anyone above 5'5 would be fine for me, so it's harder for a girl who's 5'10 to find someone taller than her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending