The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Unsworth
Probably because at 10pm on New Year's day who really cares if they've made a small typo on an informal online forum that isn't important?

Not really a typo, if made on multiple occasions, consistently without fail.
Reply 3721
lol funny :')
Aside the BAML argument :biggrin:, Happy New Year everyone! Wish you many Spring Weeks and summer conversions :biggrin:
When is Glodman Saks processing for interviews? And how about Rozshild?
Reply 3724
Original post by Mralpha
When is Glodman Saks processing for interviews? And how about Rozshild?

lol :'(

not heard anything from Rothschild
Reply 3725
Had my interview with JPM for their women's programme, phew. Doubt I'll get it but a good experience nonetheless!
Original post by BWCW
Had my interview with JPM for their women's programme, phew. Doubt I'll get it but a good experience nonetheless!

Just had mine as well. How did you find it? :smile:
For GS, did you attach you academic transcripts even if you were not studying in one of the listed countries?
Original post by Lilou1211
For GS, did you attach you academic transcripts even if you were not studying in one of the listed countries?

No. Why would you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by B-Stacks
No. Why would you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If he/she has good grades, it's absolutely worth it in my opinion. Don't see any negative side effects from it to be honest. (given he/she has good grades)
Anyone applied to Lazard? They claim to be 'independent' but are still a publicly traded company - what exactly does 'independent' mean then?
Original post by Mralpha
If he/she has good grades, it's absolutely worth it in my opinion. Don't see any negative side effects from it to be honest. (given he/she has good grades)

Ok, it is what I wanted to know, thank you !
Original post by Refrigerator
Anyone applied to Lazard? They claim to be 'independent' but are still a publicly traded company - what exactly does 'independent' mean then?

They only operate one side of the Chinese Wall by providing Advisory Services. They don't have any S&T functions and hence no conflicts of interests.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by will2348
They only operate one side of the Chinese Wall by providing Advisory Services. They don't have any S&T functions and hence no conflicts of interests.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay, thanks! Have you/anyone else heard back after applying? Hoping to send my app off today/tomorrow but don't want to be late to the party
Ah okay, thanks! Have you/anyone else heard back after applying? Hoping to send my app off today/tomorrow but don't want to be late to the party

If you're too late to the party, all the fine ladies will already be taken. Just a thought :wink:
Reply 3735

I applied just before Christmas. Haven't heard anything yet though.

Nobody has heard anything back yet, i submitted my application yesterday :smile:n

Haha, I'm applying for Summer. But I wouldn't worry about Lazard, it's there first time doing this so they'll probably be quite slow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone got goldman sachs email pls? for careers
Original post by Adam.TTT
Has anyone got goldman sachs email pls? for careers

[email protected] Graduate Recruiter for IBD/MBD, [email protected] the standard email address you use for any application related questions.

Hope that helps and Happy New Year!

Latest

Trending

Trending