The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone seen Robert Huth's Twitter tonight? Oh my god.
Now I have. Some things the eyes can't unsee.
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
Clog up the midfield, play 3 DM's and play a CM up top so he tracks back.

I always thought the best way to play '15 was to use a narrow formation, play quick intricate passes and cut through the spine of teams, but I can't get past my habits of defensive and direct football on Fifa.
Original post by jam277
x

I used to bring that Barca style of play a couple years ago but just went off it. Don't have the patience for it anymore. Now I just absorb pressure, only press when they get about 30 yards away from goal, win it back, and look for my quickest route to the track team I have up front.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AR_95
Get text from ex saying happy new year and I tell her to delete my number. She said sorry

Victory or nah

Just about, a bigger victory would have been to just ignore the text.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Just about, a bigger victory would have been to just ignore the text.

I wasn't trying to go for the victory at that point. I literally just wanted her to delete my number. I just felt good about it afterwards because for a while it was her on the "victory" side in the past haha.
Original post by AR_95
I wasn't trying to go for the victory at that point. I literally just wanted her to delete my number. I just felt good about it afterwards because for a while it was her on the "victory" side in the past haha.

Yeah I hear you. One of my exes was a bit of a mentalist, I'll admit she ended it and I didn't want it to be over (because I loved her a little bit :redface:). Anyway instead of contacting or trying to 'work it out' I just completely left it and ignored her totally, she kept getting in touch after a few months asking about me and saying she thinks about me more than I do her (lel). I was in complete 'no contact' because I knew what she was like and she would start to act the cuntt once I'd given her what she wanted (contact and knowing that I still had feelings, she just wanted an ego boost tbh, possibly what your ex wants). Basically she would act like she wanted to try again to coax me into talking to her.

I'd ignore all of this and it'd drive her mad, she was constantly trying to get in touch via multiple methods. Even posted letters to my house ffs. This was all while she had new boyfriends as well.

Must have aired her for over a year and she tried again a while back. Anyway I basically did what you did, she got in touch saying she had a dream about me and it made her sad, by this point I was well over her so didn't care about breaking 'no contact', I said you're a cuntt so **** off. No response :cool: That one cut her deep.
I said you're a cuntt so **** off. No response That one cut her deep.

**** man, this line sounds like it belongs in an ex footballers autobiography. Too good lmao.
What year were you lot born in?

**** that's old no offence. I been feeling bad recently, life has flashed by and at my age I have nothing to really show for myself.
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
**** that's old no offence. I been feeling bad recently, life has flashed by and at my age I have nothing to really show for myself.

25 is old?
25 is old?

In the grand scheme of things of course not. For me it is I suppose, i think to when I'm 25 and I'll likely be graduated, married etc. which is miles ****ing off.
1991. 23. Feelsgoodman. Seeing the girls I used to go to school with and vast majority of the guys (on facebook) makes me happy. Their aesthetic peak was 16-19, it's been very sharp downhill for them. Terrible lifestyle choices will do that, thing is they will not change. Once they get that bit of fat it accumulates and does not go. Drink, drugs, piss poor diet, no exercise, staying up late on top of all of this all of the time, too much makeup ****ing up their skin etc etc. My parents buying me a gym membership at 16 was one of the best things they ever did for me. I would much rather be boring than look like that, but then again I am Mr.Vain.

Also, a lot of people by my age have had kids or are in long term settled relationships living with their partners. These types of lifestyles would make me feel so suffocated, I am not ready. I won't be for a very long time, if ever. I am still very immature and childish in many ways. But very mature in other ways.

I'm glad that I have no connection to anyone I went to school with so I don't have them to compare myself to, I've basically shed my identity. Nobody I know now knows anything about my childhood.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Time is flying by far too quick for my liking. Feels like yesterday I started year 7 and that uni was a lifetime away... :moon:

Forgot I haven't done it. It just seems like there's no achievements as of yet and I'm nearly 20, the new year got me thinking this.

Scary how the years are just flying by. I can still remember being in secondary school :s-smilie: which was a long time ago :rofl:. I still remember in 2010 when i was dreaming of the 2012 Olympics and thinking where i'll be in life at that point :moon:.

Also, i dont know about anyone else but when i was younger i used to always want to be 18 or older and have all the responsibilities i have now (such as working, going uni and such). Oh how dumb i was :lol:. Would love to go back to when i was younger and the only thing i had to worry about was giving in my homework the next day, what i was going to eat, when i was going out to play football with my mates and such.

Life is okay i guess buts its worrying how ive seen some of my mates getting married now and I'm no where near to getting settled down (something my mum keeps reminding me :rolleyes:). Some of my mates have thier own place as well. Damn i feel old.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce

Scary how the years are just flying by.

It just gets faster as you get older. I've mentioned on here before I felt like I was gonna have a breakdown over this **** a while back, it lasted about five days.

What do you lot reckon happens when you die? This is for people who aren't religious btw.
It just gets faster as you get older. I've mentioned on here before I felt like I was gonna have a breakdown over this **** a while back, it lasted about five days.

What do you lot reckon happens when you die? This is for people who aren't religious btw.

Time does fly very quickly, I feel like 17-18 were just yesterday but it is nearly 6 years ago now. There is nothing to be upset about though, life is life. My feeling about it all is that we should regret what we do, not what we don't do. Regretting what we did not do is the worst thing. Regretting what we do do is fine as it can be seen as youthful folly.
It's all about making the time count for something and/or realising that you really don't have it so bad.

I have noticed though at 23-25 how old many people behave. Homeowners, marriages, kids, responsibilities. It is like the youth disappears overnight and that is something that really scares me. It is not getting older in itself that scares me, but being trapped in a lifestyle that I hate. I am way too much of a 'free spirit' to be like that. I see life as an adventure.

I don't believe anything happens when you die, you just die and that is it.

Latest