Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medical Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Futuremedic2096
I was in first person so it's ok
must be because you're an ilford boy

if ur were applyin for english then id b convinced but atm cba to argue/discuss further
bruv ilfords sik (kinda), bet u u dont know where ilford even is lol (like specifically where abts)
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Master219
if ur were applyin for english then id b convinced but atm cba to argue/discuss further
bruv ilfords sik (kinda), bet u u dont know where ilford even is lol (like specifically where abts)

No I don't tbhwy
I'm not from london or the surrounding
No I don't tbhwy
I'm not from london or the surrounding

thought so, gonna guess from norway :biggrin:
intl yh?
thought so, gonna guess from norway :biggrin:
intl yh?

No no no no
Home
Norwich
No no no no
Home
Norwich

oops lol
kl
oops lol
kl

I think futuremedic1996 might be

Are you and futuremedic1996 related in any way :lol:
Original post by RainbowVeins
Are you and futuremedic1996 related in any way :lol:

Other than birth year no haha

Idk, i read ur thing rong lol, thought it said norway...
Idk, i read ur thing rong lol, thought it said norway...

Ilford County?
Original post by ninetyeightfour
Ilford County?

If ur referring to ilford county high, the school, nah not been there. If ur referring to whether ilford is a county or not, essex is the count, ilford is part of essex.
Although it seems that the interview is mainly about the personal statement and the character of the applicant, would they ever ask about our academic performance? For example AS grades or GCSEs...
Original post by Cosmocos
Although it seems that the interview is mainly about the personal statement and the character of the applicant, would they ever ask about our academic performance? For example AS grades or GCSEs...

What would they ask abt our academic performance?
Original post by Cosmocos

I hope not, I feel uncomfortable talking about my academic performance
If ur referring to ilford county high, the school, nah not been there. If ur referring to whether ilford is a county or not, essex is the count, ilford is part of essex.

I guess Bancroft's.
I guess Bancroft's.

Naah lol, i used to go to cranbrook college, now i moved to dubai, but our family home is still in ilford and i visit there very often. For quite long periods of time eg like 2 months in the summer holidays. But ill live there if i go to uni.
Naah lol, i used to go to cranbrook college, now i moved to dubai, but our family home is still in ilford and i visit there very often. For quite long periods of time eg like 2 months in the summer holidays. But ill live there if i go to uni.

It sounds great both Dubai and the UK! Good luck to you!
It sounds great both Dubai and the UK! Good luck to you!

Haha, yh. Thanks, u too!! :smile:
where did u apply, had any interviews/any cumin up?
Does anyone know how many Imperial Medicine applicants there were for 2015 entry (undergraduate)?

Posted from TSR Mobile
For those that have already had interviews at Imperial.... Do you shake hands with the interview panel or not?

I know this question sounds nonsensical but I am worried about it.....strange but true...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending