The Student Room Group

Couple who tortured and killed 3-year-old could face death penalty in Pennsylvania

Scroll to see replies

Someone should basically do to them what they did to the poor kid.Sickening
Original post by SarcasticMel

These people are scum and should just be shot. In fact they should be shot even without a trial and years of appeals because that would just waste taxpayers money.

I'm not sure how Louis Litt would feel about such a perversion of the justice system.
I support the death penalty and hope these people are swiftly executed
Original post by Reluire
The beaurocracy of US capital punishment means it's actually more expensive than life imprisonment.

money well spent if you ask me :smile:
Original post by james22
You don't believe in giving people appeals? Do you have any idea how many people on death row are found not guilty on appeal?

Yea but it's quite obvious in this case...
Original post by Law-Hopeful
I'm not sure how Louis Litt would feel about such a perversion of the justice system.

Given he works with Mike and Harvey he has been part of at least as bad...
Yea but it's quite obvious in this case...

It was also obvious in all cases where the person was later found inoccent. How to you propose we decide if someone gets appeals or not? More evidence can come to light at later times as well.
Reply 27
All parties involved (sans the baby) are barbaric.
Good!

I hope their executions hurt!

I guarantee the liberals will cry and scream over this!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
So what do you propose?

Liberals like him propose we should get on our knees, kiss the ground they walk on, give them first class food and shelter whilst they get "rehabilitated"

And spend thousands of dollars/pounds worth of taxpayer money doing so

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that unbiased site, with a name like that they must be telling both sides of the argument :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by ESPORTIVA
Liberals like him propose we should get on our knees, kiss the ground they walk on, give them first class food and shelter whilst they get "rehabilitated"

And spend thousands of dollars/pounds worth of taxpayer money doing so

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol yeah I guess you're right
Stick the couple in the worst prison possible. The inmates would know about it and would give em hell.
KILL THOSE WHO FIND IT ACCEPTABLE TO KILL OTHERS. - where does it end?

How about we stop with the killing, and come to an understanding that yes, people do upsetting things, but who are we to warrant their death? They need help, not executing. I wouldn't kill you people just because you're not educated enough to understand or even value a human life as an equal.

A human life is a human life - no matter what that person has done.

Mental illnesses are indiscriminate. You could one day become psychotic and do something unspeakable. Would you deserve to be killed? No.
Original post by james22
It was also obvious in all cases where the person was later found inoccent. How to you propose we decide if someone gets appeals or not? More evidence can come to light at later times as well.

No in other cases the police and DA just wants to get a conviction, they don't care about truth. Here the kid was found at the scene...what more do you want?
Why do some people have children to do this to them, sick human beings they are.
This is really ****ed up. Poor kid...
Original post by ESPORTIVA
Oh that unbiased site, with a name like that they must be telling both sides of the argument :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Google it yourself then. There are hundereds of links with evidence.
No in other cases the police and DA just wants to get a conviction, they don't care about truth. Here the kid was found at the scene...what more do you want?

How should it be decided if someone gets an appeal or not? I asked this question but you didn't answer.
Original post by james22
Google it yourself then. There are hundereds of links with evidence.

I did couldn't find hundreds

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending