The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3740
Original post by hychan
Just had mine as well. How did you find it? :smile:

Ooh, good luck! Yeah, not too bad, glad they were all competency based! :smile: How did you find it?
Reply 3741
RBS havent gotten back to me after the situational judgement test. I applied to HR for a change. anyone knows the application process for this division? it says on their website they usually get back within 48hours and its 72hrs, yet to receive anything.
Original post by Anonynous
It's for his benefit. Attention to detail is a big thing in this industry. He called me out though, for reasons yet unexplained.

:confused: just pm or ask him. and actually everyone is wrong, its boaml. i cri ever tiem, trololol
Original post by welcometoib
:confused: just pm or ask him. and actually everyone is wrong, its boaml. i cri ever tiem, trololol

Actually technically it's BoAML because you're suppose to capitalise the name but not the 'of'. You lot are disgraceful :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by will2348
Actually technically it's BoAML because you're suppose to capitalise the name but not the 'of'. You lot are disgraceful :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

like a somebodee fuc u bic! :biggrin: yeah yeah shmeh, youre correct i concede, but they aint been my problem since november :frown:
Original post by welcometoib

Oh lol :lol:, well that flopped for me.
Reply 3746
Original post by will2348

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's actaully BofAML ...
Just like how Duke of Edinburgh is DofE not DoE
Original post by DXG
It's actaully BofAML ...
Just like how Duke of Edinburgh is DofE not DoE

Lol, should we all just give up?
Reply 3748
Haha just to add I just found out that their twitter username is @BofAML so I win :wink:
Original post by DXG
Haha just to add I just found out that their twitter username is @BofAML so I win :wink:

Haha, you're right - technically this is correct.

They should ask this on their tests - bet it would screen out 80%+ of candidates, haha :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Actually I think its subjective, since the Royal Bank of Canada have RBC on their website as opposed to RBofC, likewise RBS, so I'm assuming its a syntactical preference
Original post by President M.E.
Actually I think its subjective, since the Royal Bank of Canada have RBC on their website as opposed to RBofC, likewise RBS, so I'm assuming its a syntactical preference

True, it would look weird if their logo was like RBofC or RBofS though.

People I know at BofAML just refer to it internally as BAML, haha, meaning this conversation was a waste of time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BWCW
Ooh, good luck! Yeah, not too bad, glad they were all competency based! :smile: How did you find it?

Same, pretty happy about no technicals. I think it was okay - it was good practice and experience even if I don't get an offer. I'm sure they have a lot of people applying and getting interviews this year so I'll see how it goes. Good luck to you too!
To everyone that has done a first stage telephone interview with Morgan Stanley,
What proportion of your interview was competency based?
And how were the competency questions phrased? were they open? or very specific (e.g. tell me about a time when you worked in a team you didn't like etc)?

I will be really appreciative of any responses.
Original post by IBSuperstar
To everyone that has done a first stage telephone interview with Morgan Stanley,
What proportion of your interview was competency based?
And how were the competency questions phrased? were they open? or very specific (e.g. tell me about a time when you worked in a team you didn't like etc)?

I will be really appreciative of any responses.

Scroll back a few pages, there has been a lot of discussion on this topic. :smile:
has anyone done the pwc online interview where you have to record videos answering the questions?
Original post by Cookie_m14
[email protected] Graduate Recruiter for IBD/MBD, [email protected] the standard email address you use for any application related questions.

Hope that helps and Happy New Year!

Thanks man, you too!!
Any chance anyone got a contact for the HR at Barclays? Quite urgent, would really appreciate it.

Happy New Years everyone.
For CS I've been invited straight to a second round interview? Has anyone else had this?
Reply 3759
Original post by Cookie_m14
For CS I've been invited straight to a second round interview? Has anyone else had this?

When did you apply and have you heard anything since?

Latest

Trending

Trending