The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Red Fox
I just realised this is going to be such a long summer holiday:woo:. I probably won't be too worried about results day because my offers are 3-4 grades below my predicted grades so exams would have to be a catastrophic failure for me to not get in but you never know.

I think my summer holiday will be 3 months ish :lol:

My offer with Bath is a lot lower than my prediction too :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
I think my summer holiday will be 3 months ish :lol:

My offer with Bath is a lot lower than my prediction too :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no idea what to do with all that time. I suppose learning to drive might be useful but cba lol, are you learning?
Original post by Red Fox
I have no idea what to do with all that time. I suppose learning to drive might be useful but cba lol, are you learning?

Yeah I'll probably learn how to drive then, and I might be going to Asia to see some friends. Apart from that, probably massive ceeb and maybe revise maths to prepare for uni lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
#late but just reading about the trans person who killed themselves. So sad :sad:.
The next 3 weeks are going to be pretty bad, after that it's all downhill though :woo: (I think)
V A C A T I O N T I M E B O Y S
soooo, how much revision has everyone done?
Original post by Sohfie

00\dfrac{0}{0} hours :colondollar:
Original post by Sohfie

Maybe a days worth but for all subjects combined :/ real revision starts today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
00\dfrac{0}{0} hours :colondollar:
:eek:

SAME, so screwed for mocks and exams omg, I have resits on top of a2 exams too
Original post by Sohfie
:eek:

SAME, so screwed for mocks and exams omg, I have resits on top of a2 exams too

ive actually done more revision for my resits than for a2 exams so far
Original post by rachelc142
ive actually done more revision for my resits than for a2 exams so far

I think thats what i'll end up doing too ugh! what are you resitting if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Sohfie
I think thats what i'll end up doing too ugh! what are you resitting if you don't mind me asking?

further maths: FP1, M2 (edexcel)
physics: G481 (OCR A)
so with these will have 11 exams in summer :frown:

wbu? :smile:

I have 15 :cry: 6 of them one the first two days, and they're all essay subjects, RIP in peace my poor hand
tho tbf I didn't have any exams last year
Original post by Bude8
I have 15 :cry: 6 of them one the first two days, and they're all essay subjects, RIP in peace my poor hand
tho tbf I didn't have any exams last year

Jesus h christ feel so sorry for you
Glad I don't have any essays this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wanted to resit G481... Because 78 was just shocking. Was so hard and not enough time I felt.
Jesus h christ feel so sorry for you
Glad I don't have any essays this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've decided to leave my guitar at home for the exam leave so I won't get sidetracked :colondollar: Might do that for mock week too actually. Doubt I'll be able to play that well after those first two days though :lol:

Do you happen to know if I can resit only one of my math papers for CIE, because my school won't let me
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I wanted to resit G481... Because 78 was just shocking. Was so hard and not enough time I felt.

I'm in the same position - got 77, know I can get 90 so I didn't see the point in not resitting. Yeah, the timing is tricky! What did you get in ewp if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Bude8
I've decided to leave my guitar at home for the exam leave so I won't get sidetracked :colondollar: Might do that for mock week too actually. Doubt I'll be able to play that well after those first two days though :lol:
I picked up my guitar for the first time in years last night in my attempt to explain harmony to you :tongue: yeah will probs be worth it!

Original post by binarythoughts
Do you happen to know if I can resit only one of my math papers for CIE, because my school won't let me

No idea sorry, we don't do CIE! maybe have a look on their website?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in the same position - got 77, know I can get 90 so I didn't see the point in not resitting. Yeah, the timing is tricky! What did you get in ewp if you don't mind me asking?
I picked up my guitar for the first time in years last night in my attempt to explain harmony to you :tongue: yeah will probs be worth it!

No idea sorry, we don't do CIE! maybe have a look on their website?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! I'd feel bad if I said I still don't understand harmonies but I have a better idea of what they are now :lol:
Are you going to start playing the guitar again though?
Original post by Bude8
Thank you! I'd feel bad if I said I still don't understand harmonies but I have a better idea of what they are now :lol:
Are you going to start playing the guitar again though?

Oh I'm glad! Thought my explanation was a bit rubbish xD
Not during A2s, I will probably recommence once I've finished my last singing exam /a level exam over summer :smile: I never learnt much other than basic chords, a few chorus' of my favourite rock songs and a few classical melodies. It's a lifetime goal of mine to be able to play classical gas.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest