The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fideo
Reus' hair > Gotze's

Agree
Yah, terrible hair genetics on the guy. He needs a routine.
Original post by Tom_Ford
Yah, terrible hair genetics on the guy. He needs a routine.

He still looks like a prince though.
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
He still looks like a prince though.

He is a troll, trolling a troll, who is trying to troll. It's a mind****.

Never seen such a feminine guy before, especially not in British footballing circles.
(edited 9 years ago)
He is a troll, trolling a troll, who is trying to troll. It's a mind****.

Never seen such a feminine guy before, especially not in British footballing circles.

Feminine look> masculine look.

Really don't get the appeal to looking "masculine", usually consisting of chest hair, a rough beard and unstyled hair.
Feminine look> masculine look.

Really don't get the appeal to looking "masculine", usually consisting of chest hair, a rough beard and unstyled hair.

I think he goes beyond metrosexual, this is something new, beyond metrosexual...
Gotze is the kind of guy that gets mad if he does not get chocolate sprinkles with his coffee.
Original post by Fideo
More men are overweight and more men smoke. Drinking is probably about the same. I'm sure men do more exercise yeah.

Hasn't it been proven that women drink more than men when requirements are taken into account? Women suffer from the effects of alcohol more so it's easier for them to get drunk, they get worse hangovers etc.

It certainly wouldn't surprise me, I've known so many women who have absolutely no hobbies or interests besides going out with ''the girls''.
I think he goes beyond metrosexual, this is something new, beyond metrosexual...

What's more masculine than winning the World Cup for your country?
What's more masculine than winning the World Cup for your country?

That is why I like him, I am mixed German. I honestly think he pulls all of this metro vain social presence for a laugh. Plus, I also think he is being totally himself, he is different from the typical boring German football player. I find it utterly hilarious the amount of hate he gets from certain sections of German football fans.
Reply 9830
Original post by sr90
Hasn't it been proven that women drink more than men when requirements are taken into account? Women suffer from the effects of alcohol more so it's easier for them to get drunk, they get worse hangovers etc.

It certainly wouldn't surprise me, I've known so many women who have absolutely no hobbies or interests besides going out with ''the girls''.

At our age that could definitely be the case but I reckon as you get older men are more likely to drink more and even become alcoholics as they tend to have more addictive personalities and maybe use it as a way of coping with stress whereas women have better outlets.

Haha I know so many girls like that, boys just seem to have more hobbies in general
Original post by Fideo

Haha I know so many girls

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1420302325.491952.jpg
Original post by Fideo
At our age that could definitely be the case but I reckon as you get older men are more likely to drink more and even become alcoholics as they tend to have more addictive personalities and maybe use it as a way of coping with stress whereas women have better outlets.

Haha I know so many girls like that, boys just seem to have more hobbies in general

That's a good point, maybe it just depends on what age group you survey. At our age range (18-25) it'll definitely be women.

I just don't understand it, all guys have at least 1 interest whether it's football, gym, cars, gaming but you meet so many girls who just don't have anything. One girl I know graduated last summer and she's stayed here living with her friends still at uni, in 6 months she's made no effort to find a job and she's just pissing away her savings on going out multiple times a week.
Original post by sr90

I'm sure I've seen that as well hence my post.

:biggrin:

ma girlies pmsl xox
Original post by sr90
That's a good point, maybe it just depends on what age group you survey. At our age range (18-25) it'll definitely be women.

I just don't understand it, all guys have at least 1 interest whether it's football, gym, cars, gaming but you meet so many girls who just don't have anything. One girl I know graduated last summer and she's stayed here living with her friends still at uni, in 6 months she's made no effort to find a job and she's just pissing away her savings on going out multiple times a week.

That girl is probably depressed tbh or she has a lot of money.
Original post by IDukem
Born in 1994.

It feels weird how people that were born in 2000 will be/are 15 (/16 I think) this year. My first memories are around 1997/8 :eek:

Yeah it feels weird time is going by way too quickly. Need to make something of it.

Forgot I haven't done it. It just seems like there's no achievements as of yet and I'm nearly 20, the new year got me thinking this.

You're doing dentistry fam, will be on serious K in the future. You have achieved a lot.
Original post by jam277

You're doing dentistry fam, will be on serious K in the future. You have achieved a lot.

Thanks man appreciate it. I guess so, it's just I see that as a future thing (as I don't graduate for years), just at this point in the present I don't have anything if that makes sense? Been reading a lot recently and you see examples of 16 year olds leading Armies in war or making groundbreaking discoveries in science. I know these are exceptional people but still.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/30665320

Biebs supports Everton LOL..
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/30665320

Biebs supports Everton LOL..

He looks awful in that pic, I'm usually a fan of his dress/fashion sense but jeeez.
Original post by jam277
That girl is probably depressed tbh or she has a lot of money.

Nah she's not depressed, just very work shy/lazy. She was claiming job seekers until they wanted her to take some classes, then she signed off :rolleyes: I really don't like people with that kind of attitude, never speak to her she's just a friend of a friend.

Not sure how people are happy to live like that anyway, this is my 6th week of unemployment and i'm bored ****less!

Latest