The Student Room Group

Old celebs you'd still sleep with

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wilfred Little
:confused:

Isn't he a little too pale for you?

:rofl:

He's the exception. I think he's actually the most handsome man in the entire world! :sexface: There's just something about him..
Reply 61
Original post by Precious Illusions
Why wouldn't you admit to Carol Vorderman?!? I thought most people still found her super hot!

She's what I would describe as a Borderline Boiler.

However, that has no bearing for me. My target range is 3-6.5/10. Mediocre girls are just the best.

On point - I think the celebs would have to be at least your parents' age to qualify for this.

Personally, I have always liked Sheryl Crow, and she's good value at 52. Baby off Dirty Dancing must be in her 50s by now and she was gawjus on some TV programme I saw her on this year.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 62
Original post by Clip
She's what I would describe as a Borderline Boiler.

However, that has no bearing for me. My target range is 3-6.5/10. Mediocre girls are just the best.

haha i've seen you say this before. can you elaborate? (not disagreeing)
Reply 63
Original post by white boy
haha i've seen you say this before. can you elaborate? (not disagreeing)

About Carol Vorderman? She's just not all that -just got the resources to sort herself out. In early Countdown, she was very average.
Reply 64
Original post by Clip
About Carol Vorderman? She's just not all that -just got the resources to sort herself out. In early Countdown, she was very average.

nah about your target range
Reply 65
Daniel Craig obviously:wink:
Reply 66
Original post by white boy
nah about your target range

Hotties are too much of a pain in the neck. They're high maintenance. Skinny girls especially can be really annoying. It's like some 17 year old working in Hollister twiddling her hair and saying "I'm sooo bored" like it's everyone else's job to entertain her.

Not like I'm into ugs or anything (although don't count anything out), but there's nothing wrong with plain girls with slightly low self-esteem.
Reply 67
Original post by Clip
Hotties are too much of a pain in the neck. They're high maintenance. Skinny girls especially can be really annoying. It's like some 17 year old working in Hollister twiddling her hair and saying "I'm sooo bored" like it's everyone else's job to entertain her.

Not like I'm into ugs or anything (although don't count anything out), but there's nothing wrong with plain girls with slightly low self-esteem.

definitely a philosophy i can get behind. i just wanted you to elaborate because i was certain it would be hilarious to read.
Reply 68
Does Hillary Duff count as old?
edit. She's only 27.

The milf off of american pie, can't remember her name.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 69
Original post by polo321
edit. She's only 27.

lol the one who plays that foreign woman on 2 broke girls?
Reply 70
Original post by polo321
edit. She's only 27.

Jennifer Coolidge, I think she was a stand up comedienne - you have to remember that American Pie is 15 years old. So add 15 years to what she looked like back then.
Jennifer Aniston?
Hugh Grant- :colondollar:
Colin Firth
George Clooney
Richard Gere
http://thesciencesoffashion.blogspot.co.uk/
Cate Blanchett, obviously.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Liam Neeson is stunningly hot for a man of his age.

Jigsaw's wife from the SAW movies

Age 51
Reply 76
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Liam Neeson is stunningly hot for a man of his age.

Terrible Jedi, though.
Reply 77
I'd absolutely ruin Carol Vorderman.
Original post by Clip
Terrible Jedi, though.

He's been in some shockingly bad movies. I just wonder why an actor of his standing accepts such terrible parts. :confused:
Reply 79
Original post by Fullofsurprises
He's been in some shockingly bad movies. I just wonder why an actor of his standing accepts such terrible parts. :confused:

I remember him saying that he "didn't do action movies", I think that was before he was offered top dollar for them.

Quick Reply

Latest