The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Microbiology Bsc

Just firmed this course, AAB requirements, anyone else? :smile:
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey, where did you apply?
I've applied for combination of microbiology and medical microbiology courses.
Microbiology is a hard course, but good for jobs generally speaking.
Reply 4
Original post by AtalantaT
Hey, where did you apply?
I've applied for combination of microbiology and medical microbiology courses.

Me too haha, medical microbiology at Warwick and Leicester and microbiology at Nottingham and Birmingham.
Reply 5
Original post by jf1994
Me too haha, medical microbiology at Warwick and Leicester and microbiology at Nottingham and Birmingham.

Oh thats awesome! I applied to Leicester for medical micro. Do you have any offers?
Original post by jf1994

Warwick is the best place to go for this course, then Birmingham, then one of the others.
Reply 7
Oh thats awesome! I applied to Leicester for medical micro. Do you have any offers?

It looks great doesn't it?! Yeah I had offers from all except b'ham, and I've made Leicester my insurance, but tbh I think I'm probably going to end up going to Leicester because I love the medical aspects to the course
Reply 8
Original post by jf1994
It looks great doesn't it?! Yeah I had offers from all except b'ham, and I've made Leicester my insurance, but tbh I think I'm probably going to end up going to Leicester because I love the medical aspects to the course

It really does. Which is your firm then?
Reply 9
It really does. Which is your firm then?

Nottingham, have you had any offers?
Reply 10
Original post by jf1994
Nottingham, have you had any offers?

I've had 4 out of the 5. Bristol, Exeter (for biological science) Queen's Belfast and Leicester. Waiting on Sheffield!
Reply 11
I've had 4 out of the 5. Bristol, Exeter (for biological science) Queen's Belfast and Leicester. Waiting on Sheffield!

Congrats! Let me know if you decide to go to Leicester :wink:
Reply 12
Original post by jf1994
Congrats! Let me know if you decide to go to Leicester :wink:

Haha I will do! Bristol is looking like my firm at the moment with possibly Leicester as my insurance so you never know!
Reply 13
Hi
Reply 14
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone can help me identifying this agent.

An immunocompromised child presented at hospital with an extensive rash, which became haemorrhage. She had a fever and bronchopneumonia.
Lab analysis: after isolation and cultivation the infectious agent was found to be an enveloped virus with single stranded, negative sense RNA.

What do you think is the infectious agent?

Someone please help????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending