The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bude8
I've heard things about the Bioshock plot being incredibly mind****ing, need to try it at some point! I'd also love a new Elder Scrolls game (still need to check out the online one though)

Posted from TSR Mobile

the first one is my favourite, it has a lot of twists, turns & dark characters.
That's probably Infinite you've heard that about, I had to watch the last cutscene 7 times before it started to sink it what was going on. FANTASTIC game in terms of story line, tricky combat but a lot of the time it can feel very linear/monotonous. I just preferred the feel of Bioshock, although I won't hesitate to admit B:Infinite's storyline was much more complex/fulfilling.

Yeah that would be awesome, am running out of things to do on oblivion/skyrim now :lol:
the online was sorely disappointing, got to have a go on the beta when they were releasing codes & it was just full of bugs and didn't feel very TES like at all.
I hear they are in the process of a new something but whether its an entirely new game or just an expansion for the current online, Im not sure of
Original post by Bude8
I'm watching Your Lie in April and it's more OP than KnB. They're playing instruments without moving(!) :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol do they? I didn't notice that:lol:

Enjoying it?

Btw you must play bioshock
Original post by rachelc142
the first one is my favourite, it has a lot of twists, turns & dark characters.
That's probably Infinite you've heard that about, I had to watch the last cutscene 7 times before it started to sink it what was going on. FANTASTIC game in terms of story line, tricky combat but a lot of the time it can feel very linear/monotonous. I just preferred the feel of Bioshock, although I won't hesitate to admit B:Infinite's storyline was much more complex/fulfilling.

Yeah that would be awesome, am running out of things to do on oblivion/skyrim now :lol:
the online was sorely disappointing, got to have a go on the beta when they were releasing codes & it was just full of bugs and didn't feel very TES like at all.
I hear they are in the process of a new something but whether its an entirely new game or just an expansion for the current online, Im not sure of

Have you modded Skyrim until it breaks yet? I saw a mod that turns dragons into trains from Thomas the Tank Engine series :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hmm really? Have been meaning to start that and Dragon Age for a while now. Yeah, I too haven't bought much this year, what with new consoles etc. I know, I heard Watch Dogs was a let down which was upsetting since I'd been waiting for it since E3 2012
fallout 4 would be most welcome !!! I'd also quite like a new bethesda one off game, like dishonoured style, really enjoyed that

Didn't really like Dragon Age tbh.

Got dishonoured downloaded on my 360 but never played it, maybe I should.
Original post by Red Fox

Enjoying it?

Well, for the characters that aren't the main ones :tongue: I'm on episode 2 and the head judge was raging about her tempo and dynamics, perhaps it was because she actually had to move her arm to play? :lol:

I will at some point, either that or I'll watch a play through

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
Well, for the characters that aren't the main ones :tongue: I'm on episode 2 and the head judge was raging about her tempo and dynamics, perhaps it was because she actually had to move her arm to play? :lol:

I will at some point, either that or I'll watch a play through

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really like it but don't quite know why, it just has a nice feel to it as a show if you know what I mean. Plus it inspired me to devote my life to becoming a world class pianist:pierre:.
Original post by Red Fox

Enjoying it?

have you played all of them? my fave series ever, am getting the chain wrist tattoos on my birthday :smile:

Original post by Bude8
Have you modded Skyrim until it breaks yet? I saw a mod that turns dragons into trains from Thomas the Tank Engine series :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol I tried the randy savage one if you've seen that, hilarious
aye I saw the thomas tank one on yogscast sips' channel, soooo funny hahaha

Original post by Red Fox

it is brilliant, took me a while to get into the stealth of it but so worthwhile. is too easy to play non-stealth imo.
Original post by Red Fox

Heard DA Inquisition is really good.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1420310587.581443.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Red Fox
I really like it but don't quite know why, it just has a nice feel to it as a show if you know what I mean. Plus it inspired me to devote my life to becoming a world class pianist:pierre:.

I feel like anime has made you into a basketball god and a legendary musician :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
have you played all of them? my fave series ever, am getting the chain wrist tattoos on my birthday :smile:

lol I tried the randy savage one if you've seen that, hilarious
aye I saw the thomas tank one on yogscast sips' channel, soooo funny hahaha

it is brilliant, took me a while to get into the stealth of it but so worthwhile. is too easy to play non-stealth imo.

Only played bioshock. Again I have number 2 and infinite downloaded on 360 but haven't played them:lol:. I might dust of my 360 this summer and play all these games I have on it.
Original post by Bude8
I feel like anime has made you into a basketball god and a legendary musician :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well it has actually made me want to do stuff rather than laze around all day so I guess it's had a positive effect on my life. One thing I'd really like to try is using the 3D Maneuver Gear from SnK, that would be amazing, not as realistic as basketball and music though:lol:.
Original post by Red Fox
Well it has actually made me want to do stuff rather than laze around all day so I guess it's had a positive effect on my life. One thing I'd really like to try is using the 3D Maneuver Gear from SnK, that would be amazing, not as realistic as basketball and music though:lol:.

So how did you actually get into it? What made you watch SnK? That was your first wasn't it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Red Fox
Only played bioshock. Again I have number 2 and infinite downloaded on 360 but haven't played them:lol:. I might dust of my 360 this summer and play all these games I have on it.

2 is fine as a game but nothing compared to the 1st and infinite. Infinite is a MUST play! as i mentioned before. the storyline is a brain workout.
yeah I'm the same! It tends to annoy people if theyre in my company :P

Same, I'm not allowed to sing in the car because it annoys my mum so much. I normally just hum quietly instead, I can't not harmonise in some way... :tongue: It's useful in band though, at least. :biggrin:
Original post by Bude8
So how did you actually get into it? What made you watch SnK? That was your first wasn't it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just thought I'd watch some Japanese cartoons for banter enit.

I have no idea though lol I somehow I ended up watching it. I don't even know anyone who watches anime or anything like that, I'm curious to know myself how I ended up watching it.
Original post by Red Fox
Just thought I'd watch some Japanese cartoons for banter enit.

I have no idea though lol I somehow I ended up watching it. I don't even know anyone who watches anime or anything like that, I'm curious to know myself how I ended up watching it.

LOL I just got to the part where the MC's thinking 'She gets on really well with kids. Is her mental age low?'

Unfortunately the English in this is no where near KnB's standard :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
LOL I just got to the part where the MC's thinking 'She gets on really well with kids. Is her mental age low?'

Unfortunately the English in this is no where near KnB's standard :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:

It's more shocking to hear good English in an anime but KnB is another level. Might rewatch again before S3 actually.

Just looked back and my first anime related post was asking you for a website to watch it on so I don't think it was anything on this forum that made me watch, it's actually annoying me a bit now that I have no idea why:lol:.
Original post by Red Fox
:lol:

It's more shocking to hear good English in an anime but KnB is another level. Might rewatch again before S3 actually.

Just looked back and my first anime related post was asking you for a website to watch it on so I don't think it was anything on this forum that made me watch, it's actually annoying me a bit now that I have no idea why:lol:.

This is Japanese lunch time rush innit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
This is Japanese lunch time rush innit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn that line gets me every time:rofl:

Himuro lived in America most of his life: Speaks bad english.
Not used to speak japanese: Speaks fluent japanese.
further maths: FP1, M2 (edexcel)
physics: G481 (OCR A)
so with these will have 11 exams in summer :frown:

wbu? :smile:

I'm resitting maths - C1,C2,S1 and economics F581, F582 :frown: you take hard subjects wow

Latest