The Student Room Group

GCSE Business Studies

For the question: Which group that is stakeholder has been most influenced due to a decision that the business has made, would the point below be relevant?
-Mentioning hierarchy for the business
Are there any other points that could be written for this?
Reply 1
Original post by rose1234
For the question: Which group that is stakeholder has been most influenced due to a decision that the business has made, would the point below be relevant?
-Mentioning hierarchy for the business
Are there any other points that could be written for this?

Explain the definition of a stakeholder. Name some types of stakeholder. Discuss each one in relation to their importance and consider how much impact business decisions have on each group - you may want to consider different types of business decision, and discuss whether the effect will be the same.
Analyse which group is most affected, and present this as your conclusion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
Explain the definition of a stakeholder. Name some types of stakeholder. Discuss each one in relation to their importance and consider how much impact business decisions have on each group - you may want to consider different types of business decision, and discuss whether the effect will be the same.
Analyse which group is most affected, and present this as your conclusion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for replying quickly,for the stakeholders, I have chosen the following:
-Managers
-Workers
-Customers
-The Community
You said that this should be discussed 'in relation to their importance' and although it seems quite obvious that 'Managers' are the most important in the list, aren't all the other ones in their own right? So, how can I decide which is most important.
Reply 3
Thank you for replying quickly,for the stakeholders, I have chosen the following:
-Managers
-Workers
-Customers
-The Community
You said that this should be discussed 'in relation to their importance' and although it seems quite obvious that 'Managers' are the most important in the list, aren't all the other ones in their own right? So, how can I decide which is most important.

You don't have to say which is most important. You discuss why they are important, and then how they are influenced by business decisions (are you sure the question is right? It would make more sense to all which group is more influential, or which had the most influence)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Juno
You don't have to say which is most important. You discuss why they are important, and then how they are influenced by business decisions (are you sure the question is right? It would make more sense to all which group is more influential, or which had the most influence)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, so, If I talked about hierarchy in terms of stakeholder groups and then linked this to the amount that it has been affected, would this be irrelevant then?
Question: Which stakeholder group has been most influenced due to a decision the business has made?
Reply 5
can anyone tell me what disco m stands for please?
Thanks, so, If I talked about hierarchy in terms of stakeholder groups and then linked this to the amount that it has been affected, would this be irrelevant then?
Question: Which stakeholder group has been most influenced due to a decision the business has made?

Is this to do with the controlled assessment?
I have a similar question to that and I'm really confused

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending