The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Adult Nursing

Hey, does anybody have an interview? Or does anybody do adult nursing at this university? :smile:
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by jazshadows
Hey, does anybody have an interview? Or does anybody do adult nursing at this university? :smile:

Hey.. I've applied just waiting to hear! Are you thinking of applying or are you waiting to hear too?
Reply 3
Original post by SophieJemma
Hey.. I've applied just waiting to hear! Are you thinking of applying or are you waiting to hear too?

Hey :smile: I got a reply back and they have offered me an interview :tongue:
Oh awesome! When are you looking to start?
Reply 5
Oh awesome! When are you looking to start?

Thanks :smile: I have applied to start this September what about you?
Thanks :smile: I have applied to start this September what about you?

Applied for April. Had my interview a couple weeks ago so just waiting for them to decide! Good luck!
Reply 7
Applied for April. Had my interview a couple weeks ago so just waiting for them to decide! Good luck!

Good luck, I'm sure you will get in :biggrin: and thank you, what was the interview and tests like?
Good luck, I'm sure you will get in :biggrin: and thank you, what was the interview and tests like?

I hope so! All this waiting is horrible!!
Maths test is fine just know how to convert grams to milligrams and litres to ml etc. And interview is really relaxed! I've been to 3 interviews and it was by far the most relaxed!
Reply 9
I hope so! All this waiting is horrible!!
Maths test is fine just know how to convert grams to milligrams and litres to ml etc. And interview is really relaxed! I've been to 3 interviews and it was by far the most relaxed!

Yeah waiting is the worst! That's ok then, not too hard hopefully haha and that's good, how long did the interview last for?
Yeah waiting is the worst! That's ok then, not too hard hopefully haha and that's good, how long did the interview last for?

Erm I left at about 1. But it depends on where you live. The people who live furthest from Canterbury have the individual one first. I only live in Thanet but got to have mine in the first bit. Other than that you could be there til 5 I think they say!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending