The Student Room Group

Why do people keep messaging even if you ignore them?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
OOoooooohhh check dem shades out, wanna see ma teeth girl? :biggrin:

Man has sweg, pree my sweet ride :auto:
Original post by Gouki
I'm just giving OP some career advice as clearly she must be an attractive lady to garner this much attention

True dat.
When do women start looking terrible? After 25?
Original post by noshahmad
Man has sweg, pree my sweet ride :auto:

LLOOL, dont even know why it changed to anon.

BUT you wanna no somefink yh???

Can u even slap mandem from across da globe liek??
Original post by Sam Walters
This is due to a creation of an emotional spike. This may have been created due to a number of things. Your personality. Your appearance. The way you acted. Yada yada.

Its human nature to chase what spikes our emotions positively. Think about abusive relationships that go on for ages. Love is followed by abuse, physical or emotional then the cycle repeats. This results in a craving on the victim for the love that is shown.

Ultimately id be looking at myself if it was I in your position.

Fair enough, but I just don't understand why that would cause even the most random people to message for seemingly no reason when, to me at least, it would be obvious :s-smilie: I can understand your last point as I've been there myself, but I don't think there's the same level of attachment or dependency

Original post by Gouki
I'm just giving OP some career advice as clearly she must be an attractive lady to garner this much attention

Haha, older rich guys are actually some of the worst for this surprisingly :tongue:

Original post by Zenarthra
The simplest conclusion i could give you is to go out of your comfort zone, confront them tell them to stop messaging you its really annoying.
BUT, on the other hand find out why he thinks UKIP is annoying, what is his views on UKIP?
Ask him why he thinks people hate him?
That was you can learn more about this type of person. :smile:

Wagwarn, handled that lika boss :cool:

Oh no, he's UKIP/whatever or other, but he winds me up with it because I don't like it as well as others. I know enough about him, but he is an extremely abrasive person. I've told him to get counseling but meh.
LLOOL, dont even know why it changed to anon.

BUT you wanna no somefink yh???

Can u even slap mandem from across da globe liek??

You can touch me fam, I have six midgets as bodyguards :tongue:

(btw your link is invalid :colone:)
Reply 65
True dat.
When do women start looking terrible? After 25?

Depends on dem genetics to be honest. Some can look great into their late thirties/early forties. In general I would say they look naturally beautiful up until their mid twenties on average and with a bit of effort after that can last another 10 years
I just can't figure it out.
Not just guys, but even peripheral friends and acquaintances.

Not to sound awful, but some people message me 10-30 times a day if I don't reply. One guy I saw once still tries to randomly add me on things. Some random guys on twitter I've talked to once or twice always message weekly with annoying small talk, or track me down on facebook etc even after I ignore their last few messages.

I just don't get it! If someone ignores me, especially if it's obvious and more than once, I don't message again. What makes them completely ignore it and continue to do it endlessly? Driving me insane, it just irritates me more.

Don't worry your looks will fade fast give or take 5 years max :smile:
Original post by noshahmad
You can touch me fam, I have six midgets as bodyguards :tongue:

(btw your link is invalid :colone:)

OMG NO WAY!!
That killed the delivery of the joke -.-
But read it and look at this picture. -.- that really sux man.... :frown:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4vCl4fIEAAMex1.jpg

Oh well back to READIING BOOKS i guezz
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 68
Original post by holmes221

That's why she needs to take advantage of the thirsty rich men whilst she's still can :biggrin:
Original post by holmes221

But HOW U NO DIX? :smile:
Original post by Gouki
Depends on dem genetics to be honest. Some can look great into their late thirties/early forties. In general I would say they look naturally beautiful up until their mid twenties on average and with a bit of effort after that can last another 10 years

Hmmm... interesting.
Men tend to age better than women though isnt it? :smile:
Fair enough, but I just don't understand why that would cause even the most random people to message for seemingly no reason when, to me at least, it would be obvious :s-smilie: I can understand your last point as I've been there myself, but I don't think there's the same level of attachment or dependency

Haha, older rich guys are actually some of the worst for this surprisingly :tongue:

Oh no, he's UKIP/whatever or other, but he winds me up with it because I don't like it as well as others. I know enough about him, but he is an extremely abrasive person. I've told him to get counseling but meh.

Yeah but tell me, did i handle that like a boss or what? :wink:
And since i donated so much of my time trying to decode your mysterious problems, will you promise to say WAGWARN YA BUMBACLARTS to the next person you come in physical contact with?
You have to pinky promise me, or you're just as bad as the others you ignore.
Reply 72
Hmmm... interesting.
Men tend to age better than women though isnt it? :smile:

Not all men, men that bald and grey early can look in their 40's in their 20's - seen it irl.

Generally though men age better than women, (but we are much more variable some of us age great, others not so much whilst 90% of women age crap).
Total absence of awareness of social cues.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gouki
That's why she needs to take advantage of the thirsty rich men whilst she's still can :biggrin:

haha she needs to remove her head from her ******* first :smile:
I just can't figure it out.
Not just guys, but even peripheral friends and acquaintances.

Not to sound awful, but some people message me 10-30 times a day if I don't reply. One guy I saw once still tries to randomly add me on things. Some random guys on twitter I've talked to once or twice always message weekly with annoying small talk, or track me down on facebook etc even after I ignore their last few messages.

I just don't get it! If someone ignores me, especially if it's obvious and more than once, I don't message again. What makes them completely ignore it and continue to do it endlessly? Driving me insane, it just irritates me more.

I have a similar problem. My friend added me to a small group of 4-5 people on skype and his friend added me on steam, league of legends, facebook, skype etc and when I started talking to him, he seemed okay. (I think it's a good time to mention that we consider each other as FRIENDS ONLY). He messages me everyday on most social networking sites I have him on, RIGHT when I log on...almost like he's waiting for me and it's getting to the point where it's annoying. He'd constantly ask to talk and no offence it's getting to the point where it's just spam. You're probably thinking "well what's the problem?" He's not a very pleasant person at all :/
Original post by stephaniecheung
I have a similar problem. My friend added me to a small group of 4-5 people on skype and his friend added me on steam, league of legends, facebook, skype etc and when I started talking to him, he seemed okay. (I think it's a good time to mention that we consider each other as FRIENDS ONLY). He messages me everyday on most social networking sites I have him on, RIGHT when I log on...almost like he's waiting for me and it's getting to the point where it's annoying. He'd constantly ask to talk and no offence it's getting to the point where it's just spam. You're probably thinking "well what's the problem?" He's not a very pleasant person at all :/

Yep, I get you. Feels good not being alone :tongue:
One guy who's since calmed down literally used to send letters just to spam me. The recent one I swear stalks all my social media to see if I've posted and not replied to them :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending