The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wattsy
Nobody except her and the people in the PE changing room see them.

And guys that look up her skirts in class :wink:
I think men have to learn somehow -had an awful experience buying underwear in La Senza
Original post by francois
I think men have to learn somehow -had an awful experience buying underwear in La Senza

why so bad?
Of my male friends, I only have one I could buy underwear with without it being uncomfortable for either of us. Although I usually order underwear online to save having to buy it with anyone :colondollar:
Original post by FuelBowser
why so bad?

Just being dragged round the store for the cheapest items (i was young) and also being asked infront of everybody what size my gf tits were - are they like tennis balls etc etc
Original post by dreadpiraterach
Of my male friends, I only have one I could buy underwear with without it being uncomfortable for either of us. Although I usually order underwear online to save having to buy it with anyone :colondollar:

What is it that makes it comfortable with him that you don't have with any other male friends?
Assuming I was sure we were both totally platonic I wouldn't mind, but I don't think I'd really text a guy friend and say "Hey! You wanna go underwear shopping today?" either :lol: More likely if he just generally enjoyed shopping with me and my girlfriends and we happened to buy underwear.
Original post by olitheoblong
I've brought tampons for a friend before

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where did you bring them?
No way, only with my bf I guess but I would rather by it alone..:tongue:
With Valentines Day not being far away, maybe you need to be the TSR fashion guru on such matters to avoid any relationship traumas for TSR members in love. Jointly with Tyrion Lannister of course.
(edited 3 years ago)
You and a platonic male friend are out shopping. You have a bf.

You feel comfortable buying coats and shoes with him, but would you feel comfortable buying undies with him?

No, especially if I have a bf. That's too intimate and personal.
I have been in one of those sexy undies stores with my girl mates, sat outside on those small chairs outside the changing rooms, I can't exactly look around be a bit weird
Depends whether I just had to pick some up quickly (which would be yeah fine) or if I was going to shop specifically for that... then no I would not
But sanitary stuff would be fine so long as you don't spend ages deciding which type (oh, so much to choose from... :smile:)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SophieSmall
Yeah sure, but the real question would be if the guys would feel comfortable being anywhere near the underwear section with us.

Lol. It's not a big deal if you ask me. But then every guy can't be like me. It's nothing at all
You and a platonic male friend are out shopping. You have a bf.

You feel comfortable buying coats and shoes with him, but would you feel comfortable buying undies with him?

Yeah sure, I try and be shameless with that kind of thing because underwear/tampons etc shouldn't be something to be ashamed about in front of the opposite sex.
What was the reason for the question?
No, not in that scenario. Seems somewhat inappropriate. Would only buy underwear with a guy if I wanted him in them later.
Reply 117
Never that's just weird.
Original post by Musie Suzie
No, not in that scenario. Seems somewhat inappropriate. Would only buy underwear with a guy if I wanted him in them later.

Why would a guy put knickers on?
Why do you consider underwear to be “sexual”?

Latest