The Student Room Group

Cambridge Chemistry Challenge

Scroll to see replies

(Sorry to everyone who PMed with no replied- inbox was full)
Original post by fizzers
(Sorry to everyone who PMed with no replied- inbox was full)

help me with cu
Done :smile:
if anyone could help with silver, i got that it is the ...... process, but i don't how to calculate and i only got 3he going into carbon??
Original post by Jayoub_518
if anyone could help with silver, i got that it is the ...... process, but i don't how to calculate and i only got 3he going into carbon??

Hess law- get this helium-carbon reaction and try to find another one to go from carbon to oxygen.:smile:
got it buddy, just converting it into moles now!
Shout out methyl orange - great help
Does someone wanna spill the beans on silver, i want to move on the ones that aren't mathsy :P
Can someone please help me with roentgenium-any clues are appreciated!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Satilla
Can someone please help me with roentgenium-any clues are appreciated!

Those are some coordinates.
Original post by AliWilson
Does someone wanna spill the beans on silver, i want to move on the ones that aren't mathsy :P

Follow Big Bang clue and be extra careful with units.
Reply 3310
Please can someone help me with gold? I understand the first and last chemicals but I'm really confused about the goats...
Original post by xkcd
Please can someone help me with gold? I understand the first and last chemicals but I'm really confused about the goats...

Check the connection between guy and a goat. Hint: it's a movie in which he finds something about the goat annoying(check movie release poster). Now, think about this "problem" chemical cause. When you find the compound, stay in the group it represents and play around.
Reply 3312
I need help in the copper level question too. Who is the guy in the stamp? Please help.
Original post by A84
I need help in the copper level question too. Who is the guy in the stamp? Please help.

Do you know google's new reverse image search? You can find who the stamp is by just using that.

Spoiler

Reply 3314
Original post by jonzza_81
Do you know google's new reverse image search? You can find who the stamp is by just using that.

Spoiler

OMG, never knew this THANKS SO MUCH
Silver is just mythical. I have done my conversions but the challenge says the reaction is endothermic whereas my calculations show it to be exothermic lol
Reply 3316
Original post by Dylann
Silver is just mythical. I have done my conversions but the challenge says the reaction is endothermic whereas my calculations show it to be exothermic lol

same here, im stuck
Original post by jonzza_81

Spoiler

Or u could use the snipping tool on windows just search it click new and select what u want from the screen then save it and drag it into the google images search bar
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3318
need help in gold level. know who the guy is, what the goat is for, but cannot knit the clues 2gether!!

Edit: Done :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by A84
need help in gold level. know who the guy is, what the goat is for, but cannot knit the clues 2gether!!

Edit: Done :smile:

Any clues?

Quick Reply

Latest