The Student Room Group

(clash of clans)- I can't stop playing help :(

Hi it's just annoying how this game called clash of clans changed my college life, I can't delete the game nor stop playing because it's so fascinating the problem is that I don't know if I'm gonna delete it for sake of my a levels or just keep playing and ending up to getting d's in actual exams on summer, can someone give me advise on how to stop playing this game I really want to delete it but I can't , sorry for the long message

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Omg I thought I was the only one!! I've got an exam tomorrow and I keep going to collect my coins and elixir!! Damn it
Original post by Simple_student
Hi it's just annoying how this game called clash of clans changed my college life, I can't delete the game nor stop playing because it's so fascinating the problem is that I don't know if I'm gonna delete it for sake of my a levels or just keep playing and ending up to getting d's in actual exams on summer, can someone give me advise on how to stop playing this game I really want to delete it but I can't , sorry for the long message

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why can't you delete it? Just press delete and you'll forget about it after a while
Reply 3

Posted from TSR Mobile

I play this game far too much as well, but usually down to a lack of better alternative. I usually try to make sure my phone is out of reach whilst I'm studying and make sure I am entirely focused on the topic at hand.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or how about deleting other things from your life first like facebook, other social media, and then move on to clash of clans? sounds harsh but that's how i did it
Reply 5
Original post by lightningdoritos
Or how about deleting other things from your life first like facebook, other social media, and then move on to clash of clans? sounds harsh but that's how i did it

How did you do it? Was it hard?
Wanna see my base , i spend less than a hundred hours for one month... I should have spent that time for revising I'm doing biology chem maths and further maths ,, what should I do.... Should I delete it and reinstall it back after the exam on summer or just keep playing but stick to revision what do you think guys????????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
As long as you have an account you shouldnt lose your data by uninstalling then reinstalling and signing in, I believe.
Yeah I have an account in game centre on my iphone so thanks guys I'm gonna delete it now cheers love!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't delete there is a new year one gem boost on all collectors, mines, barracks etc lol
I already knew that lool but I have to man ... It's bothering my college life I don't want to get less than B's on my a levels so yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by catsis
How did you do it? Was it hard?

literally just pressed delete, I got over it in about a day. Games grow old and can be replaced. Your grades can't.
True!!!! Amen to that my brother!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I deleted it already yay!!!! So happy to make a new life

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending