The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by paradoxicalme
Awesome! It's mainly because I know they take a bunch of pooled people so if I'm pooled I might end up there. I know it's in the ass-end of nowhere but it does look very pretty :biggrin:

Yep, tonnes of people at the interviews seemed to have made open applications and got allotted Girton as well. And I was surprised at just how many international applicants there were... in one of the waiting rooms half of the people were European, which was cool.
Original post by Chemicalengineer
This is where I study...

This is mine! Upside down for some reason.
Original post by Navo D.
As much as people bash on Girton/Homerton I'd be overjoyed with an offer there! And yeah that heated indoor pool tho... :colone:

Also look at this beautiful picture isn't it marvelous (you know why I'm quoting you :wink:)

Oh that's quite a while :frown: Hahahaha stress eating is not something I'm stranger to :tongue: Don't worry I don't think it's common for overseas applicants to be called for re interview

Please no

Posted from TSR Mobile

Messy desk = ?

:3
Original post by SnowyGreyWolf
Thanks to everyone who responded! (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dander (a gentle walk without particular purpose)

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're doing Lear! I did that for A2. Perhaps my favourite piece of shakespeare of the ones I'm familiar with.
I know auto-pooling doesn't exist for maths or medics, but does it exist for veterinary medicine? :smile:
Out of interest, does anyone know which colleges most medics/(anyone really) are pooled by? :smile: (Meaning which takes the most out of the pool)
Original post by bored565
You're doing Lear! I did that for A2. Perhaps my favourite piece of shakespeare of the ones I'm familiar with.

That I am! It's a great play, I've really liked studying it, though currently my enthusiasm for it is waning because I'm here procrastinating on a horrific essay my teacher has set for us over the holidays.
Original post by laurensmiley97
I know auto-pooling doesn't exist for maths or medics, but does it exist for veterinary medicine? :smile:

I'm pretty sure vets are included in "medics".

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elishaclark2
Out of interest, does anyone know which colleges most medics/(anyone really) are pooled by? :smile: (Meaning which takes the most out of the pool)

Looks like Girton and Murray Edwards
http://www.study.cam.ac.uk/undergraduate/apply/statistics/

Select 2014 and Course Medicine
Tick the Identify winter pool offers

Might be different in other years...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jneill
Looks like Girton and Murray Edwards
http://www.study.cam.ac.uk/undergraduate/apply/statistics/

Select 2014
Tick the Identify winter pool offers

Might be different in other years...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!! :smile:
That I am! It's a great play, I've really liked studying it, though currently my enthusiasm for it is waning because I'm here procrastinating on a horrific essay my teacher has set for us over the holidays.

Ew right, anything I can help with? I've still got loads of notes/essays and stuff that could be of use if you ever need anything
I actually wanna end up at Girton.
5 days to decisions guyssssssssssss
Everyone will come round to it in the end XD
Reply 276
Am I too extreme?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 277
Already started planning my gap year (on the assumption that my A2 UMS is good) as I will probably be opening a rejection letter come Saturday.. I have no hope left:tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Fttohi
Am I too extreme?

that look sick. just
spin around to each subject lol. i wouldnt mind that setup!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fttohi
Am I too extreme?

You need a wheelie chair with that

Latest