The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Precious Illusions
I'm very talkative irl too now. Just wasn't at school.

finally realising your nature i see
"Smart, handsome, hardworking, good in bed, well-endowed."
Reply 22
Original post by smegma_butty
"Smart, handsome, hardworking, good in bed, well-endowed."

LOL
Reply 23
one teacher said my mate was a big reason why i was doing well in a subject.
Reply 24
just reading through mine again last night and my Art teacher from year 7 didnt like me one bit saying that i had a real problem with art and pencils used to go missing every lesson - never liked art.
Has great potential, hardworking, pleasure to teach etc

My recent one was awful, I scraped a C in my French mock and my teacher was brutal:
"******** has done terribly, his mock recent was a shock, he must do this .. and this ... if he wants to achieve his predicted grade in the summer".
If I remember correctly:

Year 7 - 'needs to make more friends', 'shows ability in lessons'
Year 8-11 - 'smashing it!'
Reply 27
Every single report since year 7 has said that I need to contribute in class more and ask for help when I need it.
Reply 28
"Reue has no natural ability at Business Studies and should seriously consider whether he wishes to continue the subject in 6th form" - GCSE Business Studies Teacher

Went on to receive a 2.1 degree in Business Management and it formed a key part of my CV in securing a job as a Consultant.
KittyAnneR talks too much during class

KittyAnneR has potential to get the top grades if she applies herself, but she would prefer to be lazy and get the average grades
Mine vary immensely from subject to subject. French teacher loves me, Biology teacher keeps banging on about lack of effort, RE teacher complains about lack of homework, it's a mess.
"Quiet, friendly and helpful member of the class"

"needs more encouragement to work with others instead of working individually" independent black woman from day 1 :plz2:
Went from inconsistent effort and 'bit of a ****'

to:

'bit of a smart arse'
Mine always said that I was too quiet, needed to become more confident, should stop listening to the other kids and stand up for myself.

On the plus side, they also said I worked hard, was top of the class and was respected by others.

I'm always annoyed with myself now for having been so shy and quiet. I'm still in the quiet side but have no qualms about speaking in front of hundreds of people or doing things that scare me. I wish it hasn't taken so long for me to gain confidence, I missed out on so much!
Reply 34
Original post by ThatHealthyLife
Mine always said that I was too quiet, needed to become more confident, should stop listening to the other kids and stand up for myself.

On the plus side, they also said I worked hard, was top of the class and was respected by others.

I'm always annoyed with myself now for having been so shy and quiet. I'm still in the quiet side but have no qualms about speaking in front of hundreds of people or doing things that scare me. I wish it hasn't taken so long for me to gain confidence, I missed out on so much!

i got that , even though i would talk to my mates every lesson
Original post by stehay
i got that , even though i would talk to my mates every lesson

Why are you bumping all of your threads....?

Latest