The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Applying to York for 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rando
Applied for biochemistry and haven't had a response from York yet. It's been about 5 weeks and I've had offers from my other choices, but York is currently my top. Getting quite worried. :s-smilie:

Reading that makes me worried too... Maybe it's just the Science department that are slow
University of York
York
I got an offer for physics a few hours ago, which I'm happy about! It was a nice confidence boost that apparently my interviewer was 'impressed' and my interview was 'excellent' - though I bet everyone gets the same email :lol:
Reply 342
Original post by ChoccyPhilly
Reading that makes me worried too... Maybe it's just the Science department that are slow

Hopefully we'll get offers soon!
Does anybody know if there is a Facebook page for York holders?
Reply 344
Original post by georgiaaaa96
Does anybody know if there is a Facebook page for York holders?

I'm not sure if there is.
Reply 345
Hi, everyone!
York is opening today after the holidays, but I doubt any offers will be given out til after the 15th January now, I suppose.
Original post by CescaD96
Hi, everyone!
York is opening today after the holidays, but I doubt any offers will be given out til after the 15th January now, I suppose.

I wonder when they'll back to us who had the Law interview on the 16th..
Reply 347
Original post by SuperSah
I wonder when they'll back to us who had the Law interview on the 16th..

Soon enough, I guess. I didn't interview so I'm expecting another 3 or more weeks, but it they don't get back to you in the next 2 weeks, I'll be shocked.
Original post by CescaD96
Soon enough, I guess. I didn't interview so I'm expecting another 3 or more weeks, but it they don't get back to you in the next 2 weeks, I'll be shocked.

Nervous...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 349

Same.

They're back in admissions now. Offers are being given out too, though not Law from what I've seen on Twitter.

Extremely anxious as it can be any minute now. Best of luck!
Original post by Walkeer_1
Anyone here applying for Law LLB? Or received an offer/interview?

AS Results: AAAA
A2 Predictions: A*A*A*

I've had an offer for Law at AAB! So chuffed, Just struggling to choose between York and Newcastle for my firm now!
Reply 352
Offers are being given out right now? Eek!
Reply 353
Original post by EReynolds
I've had an offer for Law at AAB! So chuffed, Just struggling to choose between York and Newcastle for my firm now!

Well done, wow! (I'm not a law applicant, so I doubt I'll get an offer tonight.)

When did you get it?!

What?! :eek::eek:
When did you get it?!

International applicant I'm guessing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Walkeer_1
International applicant I'm guessing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sucks if so.

If they got it today, then there's hope of them coming relatively soon.

AAB is ace though!
When did you get it?!

I've had my offer since Novemeber, they were my firm choice last year but due to illness I didn't sit any of my exams last year, so have to wait until the summer to do them again. So had my interview last year as well but had to reapply this year which I did in October.
So don't worry my case is a bit different!
So chuffed the offer is AAB now instead of AAA as it was last year though :smile:
Reply 358
I know I won't get an offer tonight, my luck is crap.
I've had my offer since Novemeber, they were my firm choice last year but due to illness I didn't sit any of my exams last year, so have to wait until the summer to do them again. So had my interview last year as well but had to reapply this year which I did in October.
So don't worry my case is a bit different!
So chuffed the offer is AAB now instead of AAA as it was last year though :smile:

When was your interview?

Quick Reply

Latest