The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3780
Original post by Squirb
In that case don't worry, just make sure you've signed up to their smartnetwork to keep up to date

right thank you
Reply 3781
hoping to receive something from RBS and citi

anyone yet to hear back from these two?
Reply 3782
Original post by mco10

Me.
hello hello, earth calling IBs, some news for us would be nice if youre all still alive.
Original post by mco10

Let's hope we hear back sometime this century.

Even though the SW is this year we get the interview invite in 2027.
Reply 3785
Original post by Anonynous
Let's hope we hear back sometime this century.

Even though the SW is this year we get the interview invite in 2027.

lol hopefully we hear good news today. Good
luck to everyone :smile:

its funny tho.. I like the way we encourage and help each other here, knowing we are competing for the same spot lol
Original post by mco10

its funny tho.. I like the way we encourage and help each other here, knowing we are competing for the same spot lol

Because when you're a SVP in 10 years, I PM you for a reference :wink:
If any of us get into HR at an IB, remember the pain we had to endure from waiting for responses! And reply as soon as possible!

Be funny if they were reading this thread xD
Original post by mco10

yea thats what i was thinking aswell. This is probably one of the best threads on TSR, people being constantly helpful and friendly (as long as it doesn´t come to how BAML is spelled (inb4 someone quotes me to correct it))

Anyone got any news today?

I got an e-mail from Lazard (had some queries) and apparently the woman told me they are reviewing applications the next few days and should get back soon
Finally had my MS interview today, after she cancelled on me two times - so stressful! But I think it went well, hope they respond soon with what the next stage is.
Original post by ProjectNr2
yea thats what i was thinking aswell. This is probably one of the best threads on TSR, people being constantly helpful and friendly (as long as it doesn´t come to how BAML is spelled (inb4 someone quotes me to correct it))

Anyone got any news today?

I got an e-mail from Lazard (had some queries) and apparently the woman told me they are reviewing applications the next few days and should get back soon

Man they are slow... What have they been doing for a month :frown: Do you know what the assessment process entails? I looked at their summer analyst process and it's really long... But they should make concessions as its only a 3 day spring programme :smile:
Reply 3791

Lucky you. I sent them an email (ages ago) with queries about the program and haven't got a reply whatsoever.
Original post by Purple_fox
Finally had my MS interview today, after she cancelled on me two times - so stressful! But I think it went well, hope they respond soon with what the next stage is.

Hahaha congrats! What sort of stuff did they ask you? :smile:
Original post by Hazard10i
Hahaha congrats! What sort of stuff did they ask you? :smile:

Thanks! Similar to people before me : Walk through CV/Competency/Commercial Awareness/A few technicals. No maths or brainteasers, so all good! :biggrin:
did anyone get any news today?
did anyone get any news today?

Yeah thank goodness! Been such a long wait!

My chlamydia test came back negative.
Anyone heard back from Rothschild yet?
Original post by econstudent10
Hey just after submitting the RBS SJT it said something like 'Please wait for us to calculate your score'. Then it redirected me straight back to my app page with status 'your app is under consideration' and no results of any kind... Is this normal? Do they automatically reject post tests? Thanks

As far as I can remember the same happened to me after each test. They sent me my results for each test a few days after I took each one, and then a final email saying that I had passed the benchmark and that my application would be considered further.
Has anyone found out what was it all about with Barclays? A few days ago my status also changed to 'invited to interview', but nothing has happened after that? :frown:
Any news or answers for the ones who got a test invitation for BlackRock Insight Programme?

Latest

Trending

Trending