The Student Room Group

BDO presentation help

I've been invited for an interview and need to do a presentation on a business. The presentation needs to be issues the business is having and how BDO could help. I'm not sure what to do for the how bdo could help them, do I do it about a company like tescos which has had accountancy problems or something else?
Any help would be much appreciated.
I would pick a company in the sector you have applied to, and consider the services that BDO offer (review their website) and how those services might be useful to that company.
Original post by DHandZ
I've been invited for an interview and need to do a presentation on a business. The presentation needs to be issues the business is having and how BDO could help. I'm not sure what to do for the how bdo could help them, do I do it about a company like tescos which has had accountancy problems or something else?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Hey, may I ask what programme did you apply for?
Reply 3
Original post by bankonthis
Hey, may I ask what programme did you apply for?

The summer school programme for year 12s
Reply 4
Hi all,
I have been given an offer for the 2015 Audit school leaver programme at the reading office.

I am interested to find out who else has received offers and in which office?

Amrit.
I have received an offer for the school leaver business service and accounting in guildford
Reply 6
Original post by QuickQuestion1
I have received an offer for the school leaver business service and accounting in guildford

At BDO?
Congratulations!! Glad you made it through the application process and assessment days :smile:
Really hope to meet people who will be at BDO in reading (audit), would be great to get to know everyone before we start.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think If I'm not mistaken before u start they send u to London for like training and to get your laptop and you meet a lot of school leavers and graduates then
Reply 8
Original post by QuickQuestion1
I think If I'm not mistaken before u start they send u to London for like training and to get your laptop and you meet a lot of school leavers and graduates then

Oh yes I totally forgot!
Well really looking forward to meeting people in the reading office as well. Best of luck in your exams :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm joining BDO Birmingham in audit this september
Hi!
I was contacted by BDO last Friday saying I passed my video interview and have been invited to the AC.
Was wondering if anyone could provide some insight on the structure of the day and what to expect?

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending