The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Smash Bandicoot
is this a misc footie thread or a misc misc (if this is full misc this is gonna be peng)

Make it full misc, reason for it being in the footy thread is down to moderation being generally lighter here and us generally knowing the crew. Obviously don't fully take the piss or other mods may take it down(last one got taken down for trolling another member).
Original post by jam277
Make it full misc, reason for it being in the footy thread is down to moderation being generally lighter here and us generally knowing the crew. Obviously don't fully take the piss or other mods may take it down(last one got taken down for trolling another member).

[video]http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fknowyourmeme.co m%2Fphotos%2F131443-my-body-is-ready&ei=xbCqVJD6GJf5ao7qgOAN&bvm=bv.82001339,d.d2s&psig=AFQjCNHpnbwgRODrdz1vHj0WvLi xG-pRWA&ust=1420558879491499[/video]

edit: ffs guys pls how do you make gifs come to life pls
What's the reason for having a 10k post limit to threads?
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
[video]http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fknowyourmeme.co m%2Fphotos%2F131443-my-body-is-ready&ei=xbCqVJD6GJf5ao7qgOAN&bvm=bv.82001339,d.d2s&psig=AFQjCNHpnbwgRODrdz1vHj0WvLi xG-pRWA&ust=1420558879491499[/video]

edit: ffs guys pls how do you make gifs come to life pls

I usually just copy image, then paste the image, you may have your settings changed a bit if that doesn't work for you.
Original post by Tom_Ford
The university said the ball was in our court on what to do.
Got my sister and her friend to record everything and the evidence was kept. I told her that rather than release it to the uni, the knowledge (and mental anguish) that we had that power over them for the rest of their lives was more useful than just penalising them right away. Tbh I think they still think I destroyed the evidence I released online. Little do they know... So, it is a constant fear for them now when they progress in their lives.

Ah fair enough then, at least this way if they ever do anything wrong you could literally wreck their lives.
Most students in certain halls are generally morons, it really depends on what type of halls you end up in.

Sister got bullied for being German, and her friend also for being German Turkish. Got yelled at with the "Heil Hitler" b.s. and also targetting of her mixed heritage. Had her stuff stolen/vandalised by the girls and the guys. She went to the same RG as I did. So, I am under no illusions that the average student can be just as cretinous as the stereotypical mong on the street. Also, the Facebook/Twitter bull****, God.

I got pissed off when I found out and print screened all of their posts online, racist stuff included. One of the girls was a national level athlete. So funnily, when she found out I deliberately stitched them up hilarity ensued. I went around with some mates personally to warn them first, that they had a chance to change (obviously did not aware them of the print screens I had). The guys stepped the **** down like the little first year pussies they were. But then I decided "**** that" and deliberately baited them even more online with a dud 'student' account. More print screens.

After that I released the print screens one by one on social networks and sites like Reddit and 4Chan. Hilarity ensued. Sister told me to stop as I was going a bit far and the girl was on the floor puking up from fear her whole life was crashing. The rest of them were in their rooms in tears. It was chaos and they were at each others' throats anyway because they were paranoid that one of them was a mole lmao. They begged to have them removed as they were getting a lot of hate mail for their publicly published views, I moved my sister to another halls which she ended up meeting good friends.

They wrote a letter in apology even when I said they did not need to. And asked me to remove the pictures. I did... well in part. Sent them 'proof'. Little do they know I left a few crumbs :lol: . One of the lads who they sent to be their 'spokesperson' could not look me and my mates in the eyes lol. Funny thing he said when I was giving him the death stare in public "You would not be so confident without your mates there". My response "Oh, but they are :lol:".

But, ok, maybe that whole episode did not show the best side of me. Went a bit far but oh well, no regrets really.

Well done man. Took some balls but that shows them. Loled hard at the girl puking bit.
Original post by jam277
x

You make the new thread
Original post by sr90
Reported her to the powers that be 3 months ago and nothing was done about it.

Believe in yourself SR.
You have the power, I know you do.
You just can't see it yet.

Are you gonna let a girl stand in your way to acheiving your destiny?

You are The Once and Future Mod.
Original post by Lúcio
Believe in yourself SR.
You have the power, I know you do.
You just can't see it yet.

Are you gonna let a girl stand in your way to acheiving your destiny?

You are The Once and Future Mod.

Honestly wish there was still negative rep because of this post.
Shall we end this thread the way liverpool threads are ended?
Original post by jam277
Shall we end this thread the way liverpool threads are ended?

Sure.

Sure.

Lol wasn't even thinking about football but that's a good start.

I'll start with a picture of jessica alba.
Original post by jam277
Honestly wish there was still negative rep because of this post.

I can't put into words the amount of anger i felt after reading that.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1420475207.110609.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1420475291.685787.jpg
Looks like I'm gonna unsubscribe to this thread if there's gonna be pages and pages of gifs/pics of hot women. :puke:

I'll see you guys on the other side then...
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1420475207.110609.jpg

His new blonde haircut is very nice, he looks a lot better with it.
His new blonde haircut is very nice, he looks a lot better with it.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1420475652.478141.jpg

This ones for you Thomas. He looks awesome.

Latest