The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel ICT help???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Im doing my evaluation write now, can anyone email me theirs?
Original post by Armani786
I needed help with my ICT coursework and i was wondering if anyone else was also doing ICT edexcel. The coursework we are doing at the moment is the 'community spirit' one. If there are any tips or anything that would help i would be very thankful.
Thank you!:biggrin:

I know It was a long time ago but do you remember what the activities are?
So you need someone to help you with your project? Then you should go to Solve My Assignment. I had also faced the same problem with my academic projects. Then I went to Solve My Assignment. Their skilled professionals had helped me a lot in my projects.
(edited 9 years ago)
I've currently finished the coursework part of this and achieved an A. I'm now in the process of improving my coursework to get the A*. Message me if you need any help with the coursework, it's pretty easy once you start heading in the right direction.
Original post by Jasaron
I've currently finished the coursework part of this and achieved an A. I'm now in the process of improving my coursework to get the A*. Message me if you need any help with the coursework, it's pretty easy once you start heading in the right direction.

i need help with my evaluation of activity 2 as i'm not quite sure how much to write up. any help would be good thanks.
Original post by michael faraday
i need help with my evaluation of activity 2 as i'm not quite sure how much to write up. any help would be good thanks.

Don't rush your evaluation, because you get a fair few marks from it. Answer each question fully, and try to go into as much detail as possible. Talk about the reasons for your choices, as well as any difficulties you faced during the task and how you overcame them. It's also worth mentioning which software you used for each project, because it demonstrates your awareness of the technology you're using.
Original post by Jasaron
Don't rush your evaluation, because you get a fair few marks from it. Answer each question fully, and try to go into as much detail as possible. Talk about the reasons for your choices, as well as any difficulties you faced during the task and how you overcame them. It's also worth mentioning which software you used for each project, because it demonstrates your awareness of the technology you're using.

oh ok thanks. does it matter what your target grade is, in terms of how much you write
Original post by michael faraday
oh ok thanks. does it matter what your target grade is, in terms of how much you write

Write as much as you possibly can. Your target grades are irrelevant.
Original post by Jasaron
Write as much as you possibly can. Your target grades are irrelevant.

oh thanks:biggrin::wink:
Original post by Jasaron

Wait, what? Is there a question guideline sheet to follow? My teacher is useless, doesn't care what grades we get, and doesn't seem to help. If you can help in anyway, I would be highly greatful.
Original post by cheese200
Wait, what? Is there a question guideline sheet to follow? My teacher is useless, doesn't care what grades we get, and doesn't seem to help. If you can help in anyway, I would be highly greatful.

Your teacher too? Maybe all ICT teachers are a bit rubbish. I'll direct you to the CAB (Controlled Assessment Brief) which gives an outline of each of the topics. When refining my work, I printed out the CAB and ticked things off after I'd made changes to my work.

CAB website: http://www.chaucer.ac.uk/ctsshared/ICT/KEY%20STAGE%204/Edexcel%20GCSE%202012/Controlled%20Assessment%20Unit%20of%20Work%20-%20Unit%202/CAB%20Unit%202%200512/activity1_introduction.html
Original post by Jasaron
Your teacher too? Maybe all ICT teachers are a bit rubbish. I'll direct you to the CAB (Controlled Assessment Brief) which gives an outline of each of the topics. When refining my work, I printed out the CAB and ticked things off after I'd made changes to my work.

CAB website: http://www.chaucer.ac.uk/ctsshared/ICT/KEY%20STAGE%204/Edexcel%20GCSE%202012/Controlled%20Assessment%20Unit%20of%20Work%20-%20Unit%202/CAB%20Unit%202%200512/activity1_introduction.html

Thank you for the help. I'll have to do the same thing, ticking off each of the changes.
I'm not sure why all, if not most, ICT teachers haven't a clue of basic teaching. This may sound hypocrytical, considering the fact that I'm asking for help on here, but I feel like anyone could become an ICT teacher in a matter of days. Anyway thank you!
Is it to hold an event to bring the community together and raise charity awareness?
Does anyone have any examples that they would be willing to share? Mine has gone downhill to be honest. I'm now basically bitching about my ICT teacher, even though she will read it. If anyone can point me in the right direction, please do.
Original post by kingbob101
Is it to hold an event to bring the community together and raise charity awareness?

Yes. It is.
I did Community Spirit and finished it yr9 so I may be of any assistance :smile:
Hi there
I am also currently doing the community spirit coursework. I'm stuck on the animated banner, does anyone know of what software to use for this? Adobe isn't available and I'm unable to find online alternatives that don't charge a fee :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending