The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

I will be speechless if you don't sign a defender and a goalkeeper this month. Your current crop aren't good enough.
Thaat guy looks like a walrus
Akinfenwa is built like a fridge.
You lot consistently **** up my acca's
The defence doing it's usual job of being crap.
Original post by Mackay
Akinfenwa is built like a fridge.

Funny thing is he's probably the best striker on the pitch at the moment. Has Lambert touched the ball?
Akinfenwa making a mug out of yous

https://vine.co/v/h9LtOgEIwnA
Wimbledon are anticipating what we're going to do, they've obviously done their homework, whereas I think we've just turned up expecting to win.
Akinfenwa weighs 16 bloody stone, that's literally double my weight! I had a feeling he'd score, they grew into the game and were fortunate Mignolet and our defenders are ****. Good reactions from Akinfenwa to score.
Reply 8269
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Wimbledon are anticipating what we're going to do, they've obviously done their homework, whereas I think we've just turned up expecting to win.

All teams really need to do now is tell their players to get a corner and put the ball near Mignoflap and it's alost a guaranteed goal
Am I missing something? Is Gerrard dying or something the way the commentators are talking.
lol aki is an absolute tank. destroying you
Original post by The.Joker
Akinfenwa weighs 16 bloody stone, that's literally double my weight! I had a feeling he'd score, they grew into the game and were fortunate Mignolet and our defenders are ****. Good reactions from Akinfenwa to score.

You're severely underweight.
lol remember when Akinfenwa played for Swansea. How far the club has gone. From Akinfenwa to Bony in less than 10 years :rofl2:
Mignolet's a mess really.
Hope Balotelli comes off the bench. Can't wait to see him up against Akinfenwa.
Wimbledon should just shoot on sight and hope for deflections and corners.
Original post by The Assassin
lol aki is an absolute tank. destroying you

When your defence is making Akinfenwa look good, you know it's time to cry.
Akinfenwa is a fat bastard.
Haven't watched the first half but from what I'm reading Mignolet has had another howler and our defence is at most football league standard, nothing new then...

Quick Reply

Latest