The Student Room Group

To all the short guys...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by slade p
i am indian, and your mate probably wishes he was that height because he knows that's arounf the perfect height and therefore would be more attractive to girls.

Tbh unless the girl is 5'11/6ft herself she won't be able to tell the differnce correct me if I'm wrong.
I mean unless a 5'11 & a 6ft person stood side by side would you be able to tell the difference?
Yeah, but if only the 6'6" alphas in the tribe got to procreate then we'd all be 6'6" is what I'm saying.
Reply 62
Original post by perfectsymbology
Yeah, but if only the 6'6" alphas in the tribe got to procreate then we'd all be 6'6" is what I'm saying.

You're being sarcastic right?
Reply 63
Original post by Qari
Tbh unless the girl is 5'11/6ft herself she won't be able to tell the differnce correct me if I'm wrong.
I mean unless a 5'11 & a 6ft person stood side by side would you be able to tell the difference?

No not if it's between 5'11 and 6ft so ye you can claim 6ft if your 5'11.
Reply 64
Original post by perfectsymbology

Doesn't work like that, lots of tall people have short parents or atleast 1 short parent. my parents are both much shorter then me.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 65
Original post by slade p
No not if it's between 5'11 and 6ft so ye you can claim 6ft if your 5'11.

Yh that's my point. No the thing is he tends to bring it up even when no one asks. And when someone disagrees he tries to make them agree

Doesn't work like that, lots of tall people have short parents or atleast 1 short parent. my parents are both much shorter then me.

Also families could have a carrier gene which affects height
: picardpalm :
Reply 67
Original post by Numan786
Cheer up everything's not about height. There are lots of successful or powerful people throughout history who have been short.

Gengis Khan- 5'8

Alexander the great- 5'7

Mussolini- 5'6

Adolf Hitler- 5'8 (Yh he was a bad person but was a great leader imo)

Napoleon bonaparte- 5'6

The average height of vikings were around 172 cm too so really the people who have had the most influence in history and some of the best leaders have been short so relax.

So short guys are more likely to compensate their height by conquering the world?
Original post by slade p
anyone under 6ft is not manlet, manlet i think is anything under 5'7.

5' 6"

Read it and weep. :cool:
Reply 69
Original post by The Socktor
5' 6"

Read it and weep. :cool:

Do you have any issues with your height?

Are you perfectly content with your height?
Original post by slade p
Do you have any issues with your height?

Are you perfectly content with your height?

Well, occasionally I feel I could do with being shorter. :wink:
Reply 71
Original post by Vixen47
Go for short girls. My boyfriend's 5'10 or 5'11 and he's like the ****ing Eiffel Tower to me. I'm 5'1. :colone:

Since when is 5.11 a short guy, I'm 5,11 and never would describe myself as short
Reply 72
Original post by Dilzo999
Drink milk everyday and you will grow :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

milk everyday won't make you taller, it will only make sure you grow to the maximum of what your genes will allow you too.
Original post by Shoppe
Since when is 5.11 a short guy, I'm 5,11 and never would describe myself as short

:facepalm: My posts have a tendency to be misunderstood.

The emphasis in that example was on me being short. I didn't mean 5'11 is short, I know it's not.
its not your height you should be worried about, only your member's length
I'm 5ft 7. :huff:

I also keep hoping that I may grow another 3 inches (I probably won't though) :colonhash:
Nope.

Still so happy being 6ft 3 :u:
I think of women stopped beating around the bush and just made a very honest list of every type of man they think is an inferior human being then we could put all these silly discussions to rest.
Terrible examples :sigh:

I'm 5'5 , and my own family likes to take the piss :cry: It matters not, one day I will get my revenge :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest