The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Urghhh...... that dreadful day.....
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Anyone else not bricking it?

It's really bad because it must mean I think I'm in :rofl: I think it's because I'm not thinking about it, because I know if I get a rejection I'll be devastated...

But yeah, I'm cool beans (so far...) we'll see what happens over the next couple of days :mmm:

I've just started not feeling anything. I think I've been terrified for so long my body is either used to it or is just going meh
Original post by Posiedon12
I've just started not feeling anything. I think I've been terrified for so long my body is either used to it or is just going meh

I'm glad I feel this way. It's good!

Back in school as well so even less time to think about it if it comes to mind

Tbh I've just been watching loads of films and shows and crap so not come into my mind to actually think about it
Reply 603
Hi. Does anyone know if Queens' sends notifications to international applicants by email or do I have to request for one?
Original post by EHZ17
We will have to wait the whole day at school on Friday to find out. That is what annoys me - it will just be sitting at home waiting to be opened. Luckily for me I'm not too fussed right now. :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

The earliest you'll get the letter is Saturday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Butting in here, but best of luck, you guys! Hopefully you'll all get in :biggrin:
Original post by jneill
The earliest you'll get the letter is Saturday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Letter on the 9th, email on the 10th I believe

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got to go to my friend's birthday party on Saturday: she'll already know her Oxford outcome but my other friend and I will hopefully have heard from Cambridge that day. It's going to be so awkward if one of us gets in and the other doesn't... :colondollar:
Original post by EHZ17
Letter on the 9th, email on the 10th I believe

Posted from TSR Mobile

No its posted from Cambridge on the 9th. Arrives on the 10th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
No its posted from Cambridge on the 9th. Arrives on the 10th.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jneill thanks to you for all your input on these three threads am in aw on how you find info, links, charts and number crunching so helpful
Original post by TJLJT
Hi. Does anyone know if Queens' sends notifications to international applicants by email or do I have to request for one?

You will get in, don't worry :smile:
Reply 611
can't stop thinking about this, been binge watching skins for nearly 8 hours now because I can't sleep and now even that started to creep me out

any other anxious people please PM me I promise I'm really likable except for being a nervous wreck
Original post by anonymousp
Jneill thanks to you for all your input on these three threads am in aw on how you find info, links, charts and number crunching so helpful

Thanks!
Google is my friend :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 613
Oh god second rejection letter dream. It was in a Christmas card and under a Christmas tree wtf.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going crazy. Cannot sleep. Cannot eat. ARRRGHHH!!! \
I'm international.. I hope they email me real soon... It'll take about 15 days or something.. I'll be dead by anxiety by then -.- \
I didn't email my college anything like email me my outcome or anything... I guess I'll do if they don't by this weekend... \
Anyone else who's international.. Like not from Europe.. Have you mailed anything specific to your college about emailing your decision?
HELP
Hi
I am an international applicant
Does anyone know when St.Johns sends out their emails?
Original post by ChemPrince
I'm going crazy. Cannot sleep. Cannot eat. ARRRGHHH!!! \
I'm international.. I hope they email me real soon... It'll take about 15 days or something.. I'll be dead by anxiety by then -.- \
I didn't email my college anything like email me my outcome or anything... I guess I'll do if they don't by this weekend... \
Anyone else who's international.. Like not from Europe.. Have you mailed anything specific to your college about emailing your decision?
HELP

Dude relax... Its just a university. Most colleges will email begin of next week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 617
When you will see UCAS track update you think?

.... and King's will email the decision on 12th.... so I will know next monday evening...right?
Reply 618
Hi everyone, new poster to this thread but have been stalking for a while :smile: just passing the time while waiting for results to come out, which is gonna be a long time since I'm international :-/

Original post by ChemPrince

HELP

I haven't at least, I'm just gonna relax and wait. Just chill :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 619
Original post by anyonenobody
Dude relax... Its just a university. Most colleges will email begin of next week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

An offer is proof of a chance that the next three years of your life will be decent without a doubt and it's always good to have a future

Latest

Trending

Trending