The Student Room Group

If all jobs paid the same, what would you go for?

As titled. Obviously it's something that wouldn't happen, but still :tongue: and how does that differ to your current job or the job you're aiming for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Same as what I'm going for currently :smile:
Bookstore clerk. Different cause it's more book-y than Forensic Scientist

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Taxidermist
The same as what I hope for now ... either a teacher, a teaching assistant or a nursery worker.
book critic derp
Either a professional eater or bed tester, can't decide. Very different from my current plan of eventually having an engineering firm :P
Reply 7
Original post by Firenze26
Bookstore clerk

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar :frown:

What bad grammar? You said 2 words...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
As titled. Obviously it's something that wouldn't happen, but still :tongue: and how does that differ to your current job or the job you're aiming for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
id be a pharmacist/teacher still.doesnt overly change my choices Miss.Skies

although would make doctors work that bit more frustrating...
Reply 10
Mattress tester.

Beer taster.

I bet condom testers don't do what I hope they do.
I would still want to become a pharmacist ^_^
Same as now. Something to do with kids. I'd be a children's writer. :ahee: That's one of the things I want to do on the side anyway, but if it paid well I'd do it as my main job. :biggrin:
I'd still want to become an MFL teacher :smile:
Original post by Simes
Mattress tester.

Beer taster.

Oh man, these jobs would be perfect.
I'd love to work in a cattery, looking after lovely cats all day long. I love cats so much but I'd never go for this kind of job because it pays squat.
Reply 16
I don't even know what I'm going for right now...

Be good to be a game tester I guess!
a baker, so I could make cakes all day :love:
Reply 18
Medical translator. I would travel around the world to translate medical terms on conferences and stuff. Instead I'm going to be stuck in a lab researching and hoping to find something Nobel Prize worthy.
My dream job would be either being a pro wrestler or a sitcom writer ... neither are ever likely to happen though!

Quick Reply

Latest