The Student Room Group

70% of women say a man 'wouldn't stand a chance' if he was under 6 foot

70% of women say a man 'wouldn't stand a chance' if he was under 6 foot, feel so bad for manlets srs it's a death sentence

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2344324/Men-dont-stand-chance-women-6ft-Bad-luck-Tom-Cruise-Daniel-Radcliffe-Jack-Black-Seth-Green.html

feel so bad for manlets

Scroll to see replies

Oh right dailymail those statistics should be really accurate then...
Reply 2
Original post by Greg Jackson
70% of women say a man 'wouldn't stand a chance' if he was under 6 foot, feel so bad for manlets srs it's a death sentence

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2344324/Men-dont-stand-chance-women-6ft-Bad-luck-Tom-Cruise-Daniel-Radcliffe-Jack-Black-Seth-Green.html

feel so bad for manlets

Given that the average UK height is a few inches shorter than 6' I doubt that.
No.
Reply 4
Girls saying that are 5'8.
Sorry for short men?

No.

Feel sorry for 6+ gals
:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Meh people are allowed their preferences, to say you prefer men over 6ft is one thing but to say guys under 6ft don't stand a chance seems cruel. Plus I probably couldn't tell if someone was an inch or 2 under 6ft :confused:
Reply 7
87% of men say a woman 'wouldn't stand a chance' if she was smaller than a 48DD.

http://www.Daily Mail.co.uk/male/sex...oobies.html

However, on discovering any given woman has another attribute of interest, the first acceptance criterion goes out the window.

As they say on Radio 4, whatever does Debbie McGee see in that short, fat, balding millionaire, Paul Daniels?
Being 4 ft 10 i would imagine that would be very awkward for me.
But then i'm not exactly representative of the population of eligible females.
Reply 9
I've seen 9s with manlets, there is hope wee ones
stand a chance in protecting the family? or getting with the girl?
Reply 11
How many centimetres are in 6 ft?
70% of women must be hermits who have never had relationships with guys irl. They should do those studies on people who have been around the block a few times. Like moi. :u: I wonder how many of those people have actually dated enough men to know what their realistic ideal (yes, yes contradiction, blah, you know what I mean) is. People chat **** when they don't know what they're talking about.

Like I said on the other thread, go for shorter girls. I've had guys on both ends of the spectrum and I prefer the more average/above average ones than those that are incredibly tall because I like being able to have eye contact with their faces rather than their chests! My most recent ex is around 5'7 and when I was with him I had to stand on my toes to reach his face. He takes the piss out of me for being short. :mmm:
Good job that my girlfriend doesn't care then 😎

Posted from TSR Mobile
wonder what is worse bald/balding or manlet? god imagine waking up as a balding manlet, GENETIC TRASH
If I had a partner I'd like it if they was the same height as me rather than taller, or slightly taller, and I'm 5ft something.
Wow these "short" men bashing threads is almost getting as boring as the Islam bashing ones...
''according to the study of 1,400 British women''

So what's that, 0.0000001% of the population?
I wouldn't be interested in 100% of those women even if I was over 6 feet tall then:tongue:
"Sally Smith, 32, of Birmingham, said: 'I'm 5ft 8ins and my ex-boyfriend was only 5ft 7ins. After a while I got a bit sick of looking down on him and never being able to wear heels, so after a year I gave him the push."

If that's the sort of sample that's been taken in this survey then they've clearly only asked shallow women with insecurities or their own.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending