The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You will be asked to book a slot for a telephone interview with Barclays when you receive the email.
Original post by curiouscyrus
Got Barclays interview invite - front office.

Received this a few days after having my status changed to 'invited to interview'.

Anyone with this status should receive an email very soon!

wahoooo
Original post by welcometoib
wahoooo

Do you know if it is possible to choose some date after the 20th? Have a lot of exams currently.. When did you book your interview?
Booked for a date in Mid Jan - there isn't much room for flexibility with Barclays.

Received this a few days after having my status changed to 'invited to interview'.

You will be asked to book a slot for a telephone interview with Barclays when you receive the email.

Do you know if it is possible to choose some date after the 20th? Have a lot of exams currently.. When did you book your interview?
Original post by welcometoib
wahoooo

I received the email, but when I connect to my account, it is written that " there is currently no bookable event ". Do you have the same thing?
Booked for a date in Mid Jan - there isn't much room for flexibility with Barclays.

Welp, Did you see the times?

This may simply be a coincidence? As I'm sure everyone who passes the tests has their status changed to this yet I can't see them interviewing each and every one of those people.
Original post by Drossell
This may simply be a coincidence? As I'm sure everyone who passes the tests has their status changed to this yet I can't see them interviewing each and every one of those people.

Not true. Rejections usually come through after interview offers have been sent for those who did not pass the testing.

For those with the email from Barclays, keep refreshing the page until you get an option to select a booking slot for your interview.
I haven't received any email from Barclays, but on the webpage it says the same 'There are currently no bookable events available at this time, please check again later. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.'

What would that mean? :K:
Original post by Manuelle
I haven't received any email from Barclays, but on the webpage it says the same 'There are currently no bookable events available at this time, please check again later. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.'

What would that mean? :K:

It says the same for me. We'll probably receive the email within 1-2 days, I reckon.
My GS application status has changed from 'received' to 'under review'....this is for Securities....does anyone else have this yet?

+

Add me on Linkedin: uk.linkedin.com/in/JacksonLondonuk

Not true. Rejections usually come through after interview offers have been sent for those who did not pass the testing.

For those with the email from Barclays, keep refreshing the page until you get an option to select a booking slot for your interview.

Some friends of mine havn't received anything even though they passed the tests. So I reckon if you have been "invited to an interview", you're most surely going to get one.
Original post by JackoRead
My GS application status has changed from 'received' to 'under review'....this is for Securities....does anyone else have this yet?

+

Add me on Linkedin: uk.linkedin.com/in/JacksonLondonuk

same for me
Booked my Barclays interview without the email, just keep refreshing guys
Original post by President M.E.

Same here
Same here

Original post by President M.E.

Guys, if the date was not convenient, did you refresh the site until you found a decent time/date?
Have all the Barclays interview slots been taken, can't seem to book anything, even when refreshing.
Original post by ^ForTheDream^
Guys, if the date was not convenient, did you refresh the site until you found a decent time/date?

I went for the first available one, it's quite inconvenient for me as it's early morning and the day after an exam but I figured you can't afford to be too picky
I went for the first available one, it's quite inconvenient for me as it's early morning and the day after an exam but I figured you can't afford to be too picky

Thank you! What is the status of your other applications? I study at UCL by the way.

Latest

Trending

Trending