The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ^ForTheDream^
Thank you! What is the status of your other applications? I study at UCL by the way.

Nothing besides a ms rejection, and me too, Econ
Received this under "Telephone Interview" at Barclays "There are currently no bookable events available at this time, please check again later. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused".

Is it like this for everyone or just me?
Original post by Mralpha
Received this under "Telephone Interview" at Barclays "There are currently no bookable events available at this time, please check again later. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused".

Is it like this for everyone or just me?

Same. What the hell do Barclays think they're doing lool?
It seems they decided to interview us all.
Haven't even been invited to the test for Barclays. Emailed them and no reply :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Barclays are trolling us.
Original post by Drossell

I do Econ and Stats. :biggrin:
Original post by Manuelle
I haven't received any email from Barclays, but on the webpage it says the same 'There are currently no bookable events available at this time, please check again later. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.'

What would that mean? :K:

fight to get the next slot :biggrin:
Original post by Anonynous
Barclays are trolling us.

wtf is going on, I emailed them on Thursday to ask as well and no response, this same **** happened last year to them too, no learning
Original post by Hazard10i
Same. What the hell do Barclays think they're doing lool?

Hopefully means we can book times later? Would prefer that
Reply 3910
Original post by President M.E.
Booked my Barclays interview without the email, just keep refreshing guys

Same here

Original post by ^ForTheDream^
Guys, if the date was not convenient, did you refresh the site until you found a decent time/date?

Original post by curiouscyrus
Booked for a date in Mid Jan - there isn't much room for flexibility with Barclays.

For how long did you guys had to refresh the page before getting on?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by welcometoib
wtf is going on, I emailed them on Thursday to ask as well and no response, this same **** happened last year to them too, no learning

What exactly happened last year? Did all the 'invited' candidates eventually receive their interviews?
Reply 3912

May I ask if this was post-interview with MS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Refreshing pages and trying to study for an exam tomorrow isnt probably the best way to multitask
Original post by DXG
For how long did you guys had to refresh the page before getting on?

I went on about every 5 and tried my luck. Two slots became available, I tried to get one but by the time it processed that one had been taken, luckily no one had taken the second so I got that
Original post by vmwl
May I ask if this was post-interview with MS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It wasn't no
I went on about every 5 and tried my luck. Two slots became available, I tried to get one but by the time it processed that one had been taken, luckily no one had taken the second so I got that

May I ask when you took it?
Reply 3917
Does anyone know how many places Barclays offer on their Front Office Spring Week?
Original post by w77
Does anyone know how many places Barclays offer on their Front Office Spring Week?

Around 100 I think. Edit, that might be for the whole SW programme. Not sure
Just checked and I seem to be in the same boat as everyone else, is this post screening? or just automatic after passing the numerical?

Latest

Trending

Trending