The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jezzahuzza
I got an offer a few weeks ago for 280 points for Forensic Science, on Clifton Campus! Is anyone else here applying for Forensic Science and if so, which offer day do you think you'll go to?

Hi Yer I got an offer from Nottingham Trent to do forensic science (physical) on Clifton campus, am thinking of going to the 21st February applicant day.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by M1711
what is trinity square like for student accommodation ? first year ?

I'm too not sure what it's like but i'm going to book a viewing there, it seems quite nice and it's the place i like the most out of the other accommodations i've been looking at.

what course are you going to do?:smile:
Original post by jc20
Anyone know if there's FB page for NTU applicants/freshers 2015-16? I can't seem to find any

https://www.facebook.com/groups/765342986852835
what course are you going to do?
Reply 303
Original post by Nabiha06
https://www.facebook.com/groups/765342986852835
what course are you going to do?

Already joined, thanks :smile:
Firmed NTU for fashion communication & promotion!
I applied for primary education with qts, however after the interview hey offered me a place for childhood studies. It will be a Clifton Campus.
But I really want to go to Nottingham trent uni, but don't know what to do know.
Reply 305
Original post by mayamistry18
I applied for primary education with qts, however after the interview hey offered me a place for childhood studies. It will be a Clifton Campus.
But I really want to go to Nottingham trent uni, but don't know what to do know.

I got a conditional offer for childhood studies!
Original post by kamy01
I got a conditional offer for childhood studies!

I don't know what to do, as I want to do the primary education course.
Are you placing NTU as ur firm insurance
Reply 307
I don't know what to do, as I want to do the primary education course.
Are you placing NTU as ur firm insurance

Same here I want to be a primary school teacher, by doing childhood studies and then doing pgcse after. Yes I've put it as my firm choice.
Original post by kamy01
Same here I want to be a primary school teacher, by doing childhood studies and then doing pgcse after. Yes I've put it as my firm choice.

Did you have an interview for primary education at ntu
Reply 309
Did you have an interview for primary education at ntu

No, I applied for childhood studies. Didn't even have an interview
Original post by kamy01
No, I applied for childhood studies. Didn't even have an interview

ahh I see.
where abouts are you from
Reply 311
ahh I see.
where abouts are you from

I'm from Nottingham
Original post by kamy01
I'm from Nottingham

ahh okay :biggrin:
Anyone know about the possibility of changing course from Marketing to Business Management and Marketing?
Original post by PearJosh
Anyone know about the possibility of changing course from Marketing to Business Management and Marketing?

Urm I think u could call you ucas to see what they say or even on results day maybe you could go and call up whatever uni you wanted to go to and ask if they have space for tht course

Posted from TSR Mobile
Urm I think u could call you ucas to see what they say or even on results day maybe you could go and call up whatever uni you wanted to go to and ask if they have space for tht course

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have my offer already from NTU, think it may be my insurance
(edited 9 years ago)
I have my offer already from NTU, think it may be my insurance

Ahh okayy :') well done
Then u should call up ntu and see what they say. If I was u I would do it before 15th jan coz of the ucas deadline
But sooner the better

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi PearJosh

I'd suggest giving our Admissions team a call. They'll happily give you some advice about how you'd go about changing course. You can contact them on +44(0)115 848 4200.

Thanks
Erica
Original post by jc20
I have been to an open day already but also planning on going to the 21st feb one to see the accommodation too. I really loved it when I went to visit, I don't know which subject you want to study but the Waverley building ( for arts/design students) and the Student Union is amazing. I'm just not too sure about the accommodation (so i'm going again) but I just loved everything else and the way it's right next to the city centre and have everything you need. I really recommend you go to an open day as it will really help your decision :smile:

Look at private halls for accommodation, on campus ones are so much more expensive and smaller! We were in private halls first year and loved it (and because they're smaller had a better freshers experience!!)
Original post by TheFinalFlare
Hey there, thanks for the info aha! Mind if I ask what made you apply to do psychology at NTU originally? I'm quite curious to know aha :tongue:

Sorry for the late reply!!! It was because incase I messed up my exams and i needed to fall back on a university...However I decided to come here because it was the one university that when i was at an open day I was asked what I was interested in and the head of our year really really encouraged me in that, and started naming al the things i could potentially do...rather than what they could offer me? make sense? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending