The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ,,,,
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! I'm actually being serious, I'm getting some bows ready as I type.

I really hope you can run and have quick reflexes, we shall see :rolleyes:

They call me the female Usain :tongue:
Original post by lou 22
They call me the female Usain :tongue:

When cupid gets you, you'll be doing your famous pose alright haha.

So, is that a no to anonymous?
Reply 22
Original post by ,,,,
When cupid gets you, you'll be doing your famous pose alright haha.

So, is that a no to anonymous?

:laugh:.

‘I wanna, I wanna know your name, your name why you gotta be anonymous’ i swear they are song lyrics may of just created the song but they are lyrics none the less :tongue:, Anonymous remains anonymous.
Thank you all for sharing your advice and experiences. Interesting to hear all of your thoughts on the matter. Being more outgoing is the way to go, even if this takes me slightly out of my comfort zone :smile:

Original post by ,,,,
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! I'm actually being serious, I'm getting some bows ready as I type.

I really hope you can run and have quick reflexes, we shall see :rolleyes:

Got to say I do admire your determination and persistence!

Original post by holmes221
Sorry but your not allowed a relationship. If you can't figure it out don't bother.

I would advise reading the original post before making a fool of yourself in future. Note, I was asking for people's personal experiences of how they met their partners and made the thread for people to share similar experiences. As I am not a mind reader, I wouldn't know this. And if you can't figure that out, don't bother replying to the thread.
Original post by lou 22
:laugh:.

‘I wanna, I wanna know your name, your name why you gotta be anonymous’ i swear they are song lyrics may of just created the song but they are lyrics none the less :tongue:, Anonymous remains anonymous.

Sounds a bit like Bobby Valentino, but I could be wrong lol. If you created it, then fair play lmao, creative stuff going on in this thread. Yoooo, ask him out already, before I come over there and drag you outside and embarrass you (slight exaggeration).

Original post by Anonymous

Got to say I do admire your determination and persistence!

Ahaha, thank you, thank you. Got to help a bro out :cool:. That's why they call me cupid.
Reply 25
Original post by ,,,,
Sounds a bit like Bobby Valentino, but I could be wrong lol. If you created it, then fair play lmao, creative stuff going on in this thread. Yoooo, ask him out already, before I come over there and drag you outside and embarrass you (slight exaggeration).

Ahaha, thank you, thank you. Got to help a bro out :cool:. That's why they call me cupid.

Thats who I was thinking it was so no I can not claim it damn!!!!

Come on then :tongue:.

I would have to know his location :tongue:. So come on cupid where is he from :tongue:?
Original post by lou 22
Thats who I was thinking it was so no I can not claim it damn!!!!

Come on then :tongue:.

I would have to know his location :tongue:. So come on cupid where is he from :tongue:?

Hmmm idk London? I will find you guys, and I will stick an arrow somewhere close to your heart, if not your heart.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by ,,,,
Hmmm idk London? I will find you guys, and I will stick an arrow somewhere close to your heart, if not your heart.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats far I am a brummie so you can try :tongue:, but please dont kill me :tongue: jk but you play cupid maybe you could be best man at the wedding lol :biggrin:.
Original post by lou 22
Thats far I am a brummie so you can try :tongue:, but please dont kill me :tongue: jk but you play cupid maybe you could be best man at the wedding lol :biggrin:.

Haha, for all we know anonymous might be in Birmingham too :wink:. I would love to give a speech at the wedding; 'I knew it was meant to be, when Lou and anon met on the student room and I had played at the part of cupid :awesome:. Might as well start the preparations now...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by ,,,,
Haha, for all we know anonymous might be in Birmingham too :wink:. I would love to give a speech at the wedding; 'I knew it was meant to be, when Lou and anon met on the student room and I had played at the part of cupid :awesome:. Might as well start the preparations now...

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:. We could have Bobby V’s song as our first dance song after you do your speech :smile:
Original post by lou 22
:rofl:. We could have Bobby V’s song as our first dance song after you do your speech :smile:

Hahaha, that sounds perfect! First and foremost, anonymous where you at bruh?!!?!
Reply 31
Original post by ,,,,
Hahaha, that sounds perfect! First and foremost, anonymous where you at bruh?!!?!

:biggrin:.

Latest

Trending

Trending