The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 2015 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leanne1455
She's deciding between nottingham and Durham at the moment. Nottingham is one of the best law schools in the country though so the high entrance grades are understandable

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wonderful, good luck to her! And yes I know, I am predicted those grades but I'm just worried I won't get an offer - what did she get at AS? :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Tinkerem
Wonderful, good luck to her! And yes I know, I am predicted those grades but I'm just worried I won't get an offer - what did she get at AS? :smile:

AAA in Law, English Lit and History
B in French and shes now doing EPQ
Original post by Leanne1455
AAA in Law, English Lit and History
B in French and shes now doing EPQ

Nice one!
Received an offer from Nottingham to read law, so putting my info here in case it might be helpful to some :smile:

Course: Law (M100)
Applicant Category: International
Curriculum: IB
Subjects: HL English, French and Psych; SL Economics, Math and Bio
Predicted Scores: 41/45
Offer Type: Conditional 35 (I think, I'll have to check)
Original post by Kaleyelizabeth96
Got an unconditional for Pharmacy, think I'm going to firm it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What was the interview like? I have an interview with Nottingham next month, and I'm absolutely terrified!!:frown:

AND CONGRATULATIONS! Do you know what to put as insurance?
Original post by Kaleyelizabeth96
Got an unconditional for Pharmacy, think I'm going to firm it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just realised how stupid my question was...ofc you don't need an insurance! ahaha,.congrats again!
Got a conditional offer to study American Studies and English today... eeeeeeee! :jive:

I'm pretty keen on Nottingham, gonna visit soon and see how it feels. :3
Reply 767
I've applied for Computer Science but I'm waiting for a response, anybody else?
Reply 768
Haven't got a single response back yet. Really nervous now because I wanted to firm Nottingham but I did apply a week before the holidays
Original post by Jmce
I've applied for Computer Science but I'm waiting for a response, anybody else?

Same here!

It doesn't help that my original course choice (Computer Science and Management) got cancelled. So, they're considering me for another one.

Where did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 770
Original post by AR_95
Haven't got a single response back yet. Really nervous now because I wanted to firm Nottingham but I did apply a week before the holidays

My application was sent similar time as yours I think, mine was sent on the 15th December and none of my selected universities have replied as of yet. I assume its due to the UCAS deadline approaching and the vast amount of applications being sent compared to the beginning of October/November.
Reply 771
Original post by Princepieman
Same here!

It doesn't help that my original course choice (Computer Science and Management) got cancelled. So, they're considering me for another one.

Where did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a shame, do you know which they're considering you for now though?

I've applied to Lancaster, Nottingham, Sussex, Keele and Reading. Where else have you applied?
Original post by Jmce
That's a shame, do you know which they're considering you for now though?

I've applied to Lancaster, Nottingham, Sussex, Keele and Reading. Where else have you applied?

I emailed asking to be considered for the Comp Sci and Artificial Intelligence course, just have to wait now.

I've applied to: Edinburgh, Nottingham, Reading, Loughborough and Lancaster.

Quite interesting how we have three of the same choices and we applied on the same day (15th Dec)!

What is your top choice out of the ones you've applied to?
Reply 773
Original post by Princepieman
I emailed asking to be considered for the Comp Sci and Artificial Intelligence course, just have to wait now.

I've applied to: Edinburgh, Nottingham, Reading, Loughborough and Lancaster.

Quite interesting how we have three of the same choices and we applied on the same day (15th Dec)!

What is your top choice out of the ones you've applied to?

ah, that's good. Hopefully they get back to you with good news on that!

Funny that the application was sent on the same day! But yeah, very interesting, my top choice is Lancaster providing I recieve an offer.

Did you go to each of the universities open days?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by JoeL1994
Applying for Adult Nursing! :smile: Application currently in the hands of my college so trying to hurry them along to send it off seeing as Nottingham will be my firm if I get offered a place.

Also applied to: Cardiff, Brookes, UWE and West London.

I've applied to Nottingham for Adult Nursing too, good luck! :smile:
Original post by lucyva7

Good luck I should see you in sept then :smile: I firmed my offer for notts looking forward to it starting :smile: xx
Original post by Kirstyzoie2008
Good luck I should see you in sept then :smile: I firmed my offer for notts looking forward to it starting :smile: xx

Hopefully! My interview is in March so a while to wait :tongue: Congratulations on your offer! Xx
Original post by lucyva7

What dates your interview?! :smile:
I have my place for French and beginner's Spanish with Translation :biggrin:
Original post by yesitsme123
I'm law with spanish and Spanish law and I haven't heard anything yet either

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you heard from Notts yet? My best friend is also applying for Law with Spanish and Spanish Law but she hasn't heard back yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending