The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drossell
Are there two interviews at Barclays?

When you log into your Barclays application at the top it shows the progression of your application. Stage 4 is a telephone interview and stage 5 is the final interview, (with stage 6 being an offer).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cookie_m14
When you log into your Barclays application at the top it shows the progression of your application. Stage 4 is a telephone interview and stage 5 is the final interview, (with stage 6 being an offer).

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know but I was unsure whether that template was for internships or grad hires and hadn't been adapted to the spring week etc
Original post by Cookie_m14

Posted from TSR Mobile

is final int an ac?

Barc mugs, how can they make us fight for int slots, and youre right, we were told interview stage, ofc we are entitled to an int.
Original post by welcometoib
is final int an ac?

Barc mugs, how can they make us fight for int slots, and youre right, we were told interview stage, ofc we are entitled to an int.

No you're not. I've had interviews cancelled in the past due to all the spaces being full.

It's not an unheard of practice unfortunately.
Original post by Youk
LOL "entitled". This is investment banking son, you're not entitled to anything

LOL, true
Original post by claudia775
It is competency based, search the thread (& previous ones) ppl who had the interview had a bit more to say. I would also suggest you know their core values and give answers that demonstrate them. Know your CV well...:smile:

Can you give me examples on core values and what do you mean demonstrate them? Sorry it's my first interview for spring week so don't really know what to expect.
Just got invited to a final round Deutsche Bank interview day at their offices. The day includes 3 1:1 interviews and a numerical test. Did anyone else just receive this email?

This is for the Corporate Finance - Spring into Banking Program.... I thought the program was full?
Original post by forest123
Just got invited to a final round Deutsche Bank interview day at their offices. The day includes 3 1:1 interviews and a numerical test. Did anyone else just receive this email?

This is for the Corporate Finance - Spring into Banking Program.... I thought the program was full?

afaik only IBD and Markets were full
Original post by Bdoskail
Can anyone else confirm this?

I confirm, I confirm!
Original post by Refrigerator
afaik only IBD and Markets were full

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that Corporate Finance is IBD at Deutsche Bank? I don't remember seeing a Spring into Banking - IBD application...
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that Corporate Finance is IBD at Deutsche Bank? I don't remember seeing a Spring into Banking - IBD application...

Yes it is

They probably had someone dropout

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3951
Just got a CS interview invite.

Yeah Corporate Finance is IBD, it was full, perhaps like Aenigma said someone dropped out.
After a day and half of refreshing, Barclays int finally booked lol
Original post by Roadrage27
After a day and half of refreshing, Barclays int finally booked lol

Same. There's loads of available spots now so everyone get on there ASAP before they go!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD315
Just got a CS interview invite.

ah nvm, mines still under review and applied same time as you, good luck
Has anyone heard anything from Nomura? My application has been under review for a month now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomatochuckers
No you're not. I've had interviews cancelled in the past due to all the spaces being full.

It's not an unheard of practice unfortunately.

its the first day they had opened interviews, they have quite a few spaces, I shouldn't expect an interview on the first day?
anyone heard back from MS who applied mid december time?
Original post by Refrigerator
anyone heard back from MS who applied mid december time?

Applied late November and haven't heard back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending