The Student Room Group

Deadly gun attack in Paris: Global reactions & discussion

Scroll to see replies

the French military police will send these *******s to Shaitan by teatime.
Original post by DiddyDec
Can you provide the true quote and explain to us as a Muslim what it means?

Im not muslim

Posted from TSR Mobile
guys TSR poll: should there be laws insulting religion (esp after this for our saftey)?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3040539
Original post by QE2
What situation? Working at a newspaper? Being a policeman?

Consider Palestinian children throwing stones at Israeli soldiers who are shot dead.
I don't really feel sympathy for them.... Even though I strongly disagree with the killings, why would you put yourself in that situation.

That is an absurd comparison.
Original post by hahahoran18

That isn't what you said here

My family is white , middle class, british and muslim...what do you say to that you racist

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you just a liar then?
The poor people who died, thoughts go out to their families.
Original post by missfats
That is an absurd comparison.

lol no not really, also like the bold and italic for effect too, its like a...3X multiplier or something? Some sort of point strengthening display..

Both are situations where a choice is being made where you know the decision could potentially result in a response which could end your life, but you decide to carry it out anyway due to your feelings (freedom of speech, oppression etc) now obviously in the case of the Palestinian kids are likelihood an Israeli soldier will shoot you dead for throwing a rock near him is 99.99999999...100%, a cartoonist the threat is made, but the assumption is it won't actually be able to be carried out.
Original post by QE2

Your parents must be so proud!

I hope so yeah, I would like to think I've accomplished a lot in my relatively short time on Earth. And how about you?
Reply 148
Original post by mariachi
so, you respond to a racist by being racist yourself ?

it should be obvious to anyone that people have murdered, enslaved, invaded etc quite independently from the colour of their skin

some have been more successful in some periods, and others in other periods : but that's about all

I wasn't being racist but the so called "white man" has killed more non whites than vice versa if you look at the enslavement of blacks, the genocide of the native americans, genocide of the native australians etc. I have nothing against white people but that guy obviously wants non whites out of Britain.
Original post by Borgia
True

We've had more incidents of blaming racism on everything and anything. Please keep the debate realistic.

Odd isn't it there are always a few who, after incidents of Islamic barbarity, pop up on threads saying they are not 'Muslim' yet a quick look at their past posts show otherwise
Original post by Radicalathiest
Odd isn't it there are always a few who, after incidents of Islamic barbarity, pop up on threads saying they are not 'Muslim' yet a quick look at their past posts show otherwise

Funny thing is that both of the posts are made today. Both in threads about the shooting.
Original post by QE2
What I don't understand is why you cry like a baby when someone draws a picture of him, but you're not bothered that he was a violent, aggressive, child-raping misogynist and mass-murdering war criminal*.

Why is that?

*All these traits are documented in Islamic scripture so it's not like you don't know about it.

Yet again, within the space of a few minutes...

Hatred to an ideology, is fair enough and justifiable within the realms of the supposed 'freedom of speech' which is riddled within the EU. However, stating "violent, aggressive, child-raping misogynist and mass-murdering war criminal" is baseless to this debate about whether followers should be allowed to react in such harsh manners,considering Muhammad (pbuh) did not kill those who ridiculed and tortured him but rather prayed for them " “O my Lord, guide my people along the true path, as they are ignorant of the truth".
So if these Muslim's are killing people who ridicule Muhammad (pbuh), it comes down to the question; "Would Muhammad (pbuh) react in the same way"? If so, then you are obviously here only to fuel your own personal agenda and cannot differentiate between the sun-nah and how these people react.

To OP, please stop misleading people with your title; it should say "Muslims" not "Islam" but i guess it's easy for you to not see the difference.

Original post by kushmakush
but Muslims are obvs affected much more than ex-muslims when the religion is insulted its like insulting your mum.

Yeh....but I don't shoot anyone when ppl insult my mum.

Actually, mum insults are pretty stupid after 15
That isn't what you said here

My FAMILY is muslim i am not myself. Is that clear enough?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
Yet again, within the space of a few minutes...

Hatred to an ideology, is fair enough and justifiable within the realms of the supposed 'freedom of speech' which is riddled within the EU. However, stating "violent, aggressive, child-raping misogynist and mass-murdering war criminal" is baseless to this debate about whether followers should be allowed to react in such harsh manners,considering Muhammad (pbuh) did not kill those who ridiculed and tortured him but rather prayed for them " “O my Lord, guide my people along the true path, as they are ignorant of the truth".
So if these Muslim's are killing people who ridicule Muhammad (pbuh), it comes down to the question; "Would Muhammad (pbuh) react in the same way"? If so, then you are obviously here only to fuel your own personal agenda and cannot differentiate between the sun-nah and how these people react.

To OP, please stop misleading people with your title; it should say "Muslims" not "Islam" but i guess it's easy for you to not see the difference.

The difference? Please tell me... what is the difference between and ideology, and followers of it who act according to its laws?
Funny thing is that both of the posts are made today. Both in threads about the shooting.

It happens all the time sadly

It's why when I see a post from someone saying 'they are not a Muslim' but they 'can understand why they were killed' I always have a quick look at their past postings

I think they do it because they want us to think normal people also think it's OK to kill when you feel insulted
My FAMILY is muslim i am not myself. Is that clear enough?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Since your family is Muslim, could you ask them what the context of this is?

http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/nora/html/5-33.html

I am interested in what the excuse is.
there is a video online of the attackers executing a cop online

its on liveleak

very graphic

guy begs for his life but is shot in the head
Original post by R Dragon
I don't really feel sympathy for them.... Even though I strongly disagree with the killings, why would you put yourself in that situation >.>

Ever heard of freedom of speech/expression?

If you don't feel sorry for someone who was brutally murdered then you have something very wrong with you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending