The Student Room Group

IT's just gone. I don't get it

I use to be SO MOTIVATED, if i didn't get an A* i felt deep sadness, even an A didn't fully satisfy me. I wasn't crazy, just really ambitious. Anyway now, i feel like idc... i'm fine with a B???? I really miss the the A* motivation feeling, i don't understand. I feel like there's something missing. I just want to watch shows all day? It's so weird, i've become more lazy. i have exams soon so i need to revise but there isn't that motivation!! WHY?

Any advice?

BTW, Don't take offence, everyone has different goals, i'm not trying to be rude to people that get Bs or anything.
You've posted this in the wrong forum.

What level is this for? Which subjects?

If you don't want Bs, remember that you consider a B to be a fail. You don't want to fail, so this may be enough motivation to work harder.

Also if you need certain grades for later courses, the prospect of getting onto the course should give you enough incentive.
Original post by morgan8002
You've posted this in the wrong forum.

What level is this for? Which subjects?

If you don't want Bs, remember that you consider a B to be a fail. You don't want to fail, so this may be enough motivation to work harder.

Also if you need certain grades for later courses, the prospect of getting onto the course should give you enough incentive.

I'm ****ing impressed by your AS levels man, well done! If you achieve your A2 grades, you deserve a blue peter badge!
Original post by ,,,,
I'm ****ing impressed by your AS levels man, well done! If you achieve your A2 grades, you deserve a blue peter badge!

Thanks, although I had bad luck in one exam and "failed" the AS by getting a B. I was working at a high A though, so will make it up to an A overall.
I have roughly the same attitude to grades as the OP used to have.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending