The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hey may i ask if the interviews arranged in alphabetical order?? Like do the firms arrange interview periods based on subgroups divided by the name of the applicants?
Reply 3981
Just got a call from Citi, I'm doing my phone interview tomorrow afternoon :smile:
Original post by vmwl
Just got a call from Citi, I'm doing my phone interview tomorrow afternoon :smile:

When did you apply and was this for ibd? Thanks
Reply 3983
do any of you know the dates for the Lazard and GS spring weeks??? thanks
Reply 3984
Original post by Drossell
When did you apply and was this for ibd? Thanks

Submitted my app mid Oct and did numericals beginning of Dec, yep my first choice is IBD
Original post by TahaK
Well done.. all the best.
When did you apply though?

Thank you! I applied late October :smile:
Reply 3986
guys, I applied to Citi last week and today I am invited to do their numeracy test. Does this mean they haves seen my CV and CL and decided to invite me.. or is it like almost all applicants get invited.??
I am just trying to know if my CV and CL were worthwhile
Original post by A___G
do any of you know the dates for the Lazard and GS spring weeks??? thanks

Lazard haven't picked a date yet. Email received Monday from HR replying to exploding offer:

'Thank you for letting us know and congratulations on your offer. We have not yet confirmed the dates for our programme but hopefully, should you be selected for our programme, there will not be a clash. '

Dates of exploding offer I mentioned to them are 13th-17th April, so I imagine they'll be flexible!
Reply 3988
Original post by DavidMonk
passed numerical for RBC, now invited for verbal test? anyone else done this? advice? any good links guys to practice? (ideally for free haha)?

Hi David,

What's the online numerical test for RBC like. I've done quite for a few and this is my last to do, but now am preparing for exams and want to get it right so any help would be greatly appreciated. Xx
Original post by B-Stacks
Applied late November and haven't heard back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied midd November, got an interview three weeks ago and haven't heard back again, probably not really good news...
Original post by Jane10
Hi David,

What's the online numerical test for RBC like. I've done quite for a few and this is my last to do, but now am preparing for exams and want to get it right so any help would be greatly appreciated. Xx

It's SHL i think.
Does anybody know the spring dates for the Experience the Markets Programme at JPM?
anyone applied to any non-banking spring stuff like EY / PwC / Deloitte etc? Are they reviewed on a rolling basis?
Original post by Refrigerator
anyone applied to any non-banking spring stuff like EY / PwC / Deloitte etc? Are they reviewed on a rolling basis?

They are all reviewed on a rolling basis. I know a few people with offers at them as well.
At last my first interview invite. MS interview :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by B-Stacks
At last my first interview invite. MS interview :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin: Congrats!
Reply 3996
Anyone heard from Blackrock or Rothschild?? submitted a month ago.

They require tests??

Thanks.
Original post by Anonynous
:biggrin: Congrats!

Cheers bro!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lazard started responded already? interesting!
Just gont an HSBC interview invite.
It says "first round interview". Can anyone tell me how many rounds there are?

Latest

Trending

Trending